VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So what it seems to be is you go over the course of the game switching from one protagonist to the other. That's one way to spread things out.

Biggest problem for me is how easy it is to not know where to go.
Also no back button. I can't leave the storefront to go back to the street, so I have to go to the world map.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
There needs to be a go back/go out/return to previous icon included, it will be tedious to keep using map just to go back to previous location like from the shop in market.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
based on the pics we play as Jiraya? i'd rather be an self insert MC for these kind of games, since there is no point in being said character if we wont act like him
well, you DO know who Jiraya is right? its more realistic than playing as naruto, considering that he is the ultimate perv. Most naruto games have a self insert, but having the option to play a game as the canon perv is perfect, we already know he is powerful, he is a Sanin and the Toad Sage, he has rasengan, hair attacks, oil and fire so combat can easily stay interesting, he is creative, being the author of make out paradise and not to mention him having already set relations to some of the cast but also being a blank state to most of them. im gonna check this game out in a bit and find out but i do hope to play as him and not just use him for combat

Dr.Zamurai

Jan 22, 2020

View attachment 583757

Overview:
The game will have more than 50 characters with whom you can meet and chat, for which you can play. In addition, as the game develops, polls will be conducted and characters that the public wants will be introduced. More than 30 unique locations, a map of the shinobi world, where you can visit any part of it. You can literally get around the entire shinobi world! But we are not limited to the usual life of the shinobi, with its difficulties and dangers, our game will slightly open its other side, more sweet and forbidden!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2020-03-11
Developer: Kiobe
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Last Age of Magic, Kiobe's Tales, Escape From The Hospital
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -

View attachment 583760 View attachment 583761 View attachment 583758 View attachment 583762 View attachment 583763
Dude change that name or you will get reported

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Thank you very much for posting the project. I also want to remind that for patrons a comic strip on patron will be laid out (once a week for 1 page). An example of a comic can be found in the quest with Guy. Updates are planned every 2 months (there may be a delay due to translation and bug fixes). Several stories are planned in the game (character selection), but this will be realized after the story with Jiraiya. Thank you very much for the feedback, we will listen to them.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you very much for posting the project. I also want to remind that for patrons a comic strip on patron will be laid out (once a week for 1 page). An example of a comic can be found in the quest with Guy. Updates are planned every 2 months (there may be a delay due to translation and bug fixes). Several stories are planned in the game (character selection), but this will be realized after the story with Jiraiya. Thank you very much for the feedback, we will listen to them.
female protagonist in the future pls

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes