VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Alexxx12

Jun 17, 2018
How do you get to all the new "in the future" content . Walktrough doesnt include new version and my save still stuck on Deidara(since his 50 damage per minion is bs)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
How do you get to all the new "in the future" content . Walktrough doesnt include new version and my save still stuck on Deidara(since his 50 damage per minion is bs)
That would pass Deydar need have several characters 2 star ( as least ) and on 1 move hit mass attack for dzhirayu ( that would destroy glinenye bomb )

Aug 11, 2017
Windows Defender also detecting threat

Threat Detected: Program:Win32/Occamy.AA

Deleted the exe and tried to quarantine but still being flagged as active threat

Reactions: CSmack

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
:
1) Throw shurikens ( Orochimaru )
1.gif
2) Rasengan ( Jiraya )
2.gif
3) healing ( tsunade )
3.gif

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
- Fixed a fight with Deidara ( reduced HP and damage from mass skill)
- Added a new character for the third Hokage combat system ( available by the patron code of the Hokage)
- Added the location "bushes behind the hospital"
- Added the location "Park with Sakura"
- Added the boss Kakuzu ( on the quest )
- Added the continuation of the quest with the search for tsunade
- Added a quest for the elixir of sleep ( you can get in the sex shop by clicking on the elixir of sleep )
- Added 2 scenes 18 +
- Added animation of skills for: Jiraiya. Tsunade, Deidara, the Third Hokage, Kakashi, Orochimaru. Changed attacks-enemy dog and bear ( as well as removed the block and buf )

Reactions: brobrer

brobrer

Jun 12, 2020
- Fixed a fight with Deidara ( reduced HP and damage from mass skill)
- Added a new character for the third Hokage combat system ( available by the patron code of the Hokage)
- Added the location "bushes behind the hospital"
- Added the location "Park with Sakura"
- Added the boss Kakuzu ( on the quest )
- Added the continuation of the quest with the search for tsunade
- Added a quest for the elixir of sleep ( you can get in the sex shop by clicking on the elixir of sleep )
- Added 2 scenes 18 +
- Added animation of skills for: Jiraiya. Tsunade, Deidara, the Third Hokage, Kakashi, Orochimaru. Changed attacks-enemy dog and bear ( as well as removed the block and buf )
I was just downloading it lol xD

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I cant download whenever I try to extract the file it always never shows the application and says trojan malware doesn't work and I don't know why It doesn't

gekata

Apr 9, 2019
Where is tsunade after strip game?I cant make this quest and others after deidar.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes