VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Naruto Eternal Tsukuyomi v0.08 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I need help every time I try to extract the file from the zip it always says trojan malware and even if I ignore it and open the extracted file the application is not there and it pisses me off so much and I don't know how to get it to work:(

Reactions: CSmack

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I need help every time I try to extract the file from the zip it always says trojan malware and even if I ignore it and open the extracted file the application is not there and it pisses me off so much and I don't know how to get it to work:(
Which antivirus do you use, please? For example, the 08/11 build scans better than the prior build, but BitDefender keeps flagging it as a Generic Trojan. If you feel confident, you could tell your AV package to restore or not remove NarutoEternaltsukuyomifromKiobe.exe going forward.

As always, use your own judgment when running any executable on your system.

Last edited:

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
Which antivirus do you use, please? For example, the 08/11 build scans better than the prior build, but BitDefender keeps flagging it as a Generic Trojan. If you feel confident, you could tell your AV package to restore or not remove NarutoEternaltsukuyomifromKiobe.exe going forward.

As always, use your own judgment when running any executable on your system.
I use webroot and I don't know how to do that. I'm not that smart

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I use webroot and I don't know how to do that. I'm not that smart
You run an antivirus program and are using the forum properly - those seems smart actions to me :)

The executable for this game was probably quarantined by WebRoot, which means it removed it from your view so it can't be used. But, you have the option to restore that game program if you feel it's safe to run.

might help show how to Restore the NarutoEternaltsukuyomifromKiobe.exe that was likely quarantined.

der3455

Dec 30, 2019
If you are going to see the uchiha clan, it can be Izumi, the girlfriend of Itachi or Mikoto, she would both be the hottest for the village

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
You run an antivirus program and are using the forum properly - those seems smart actions to me :)

The executable for this game was probably quarantined by WebRoot, which means it removed it from your view so it can't be used. But, you have the option to restore that game program if you feel it's safe to run.

might help show how to Restore the NarutoEternaltsukuyomifromKiobe.exe that was likely quarantined.
thank you it really did work :)

Reactions: fried
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes