VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
lol I don't have patreon they didn't give me lel scholarship
We are working on new quests, there will also be a new story ( i.e. the main character will not be Jiraiya ) So far all I can say is x)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
where i find the ingredients for tsunade's alcohol?
Water is available at the bar. The root and berries can be taken near the hospital (location). And Sakura can be found in the Park ( also a separate location with trees )

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Also how does the quest work with the sex shop lady? The land of mist of something.
Kunai will appear on the map with the red color highlighted. ( there are 3 waves ) After you pass them ( either with the help of a Donat character or on your own ( you need 3-4 stars from the characters )), get a sleep potion and a scene. ( we plan to use this potion on other characters in the future )

VampireAttire

Mar 7, 2019
Kunai will appear on the map with the red color highlighted. ( there are 3 waves ) After you pass them ( either with the help of a Donat character or on your own ( you need 3-4 stars from the characters )), get a sleep potion and a scene. ( we plan to use this potion on other characters in the future )
ah ok

VampireAttire

Mar 7, 2019
also please add a feature to replay sex scenes

VampireAttire

Mar 7, 2019
what else is there to do after the deidara fight?

nico360

May 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kiobe, publicación: 4184340, miembro: 930737"]
El agua está disponible en el bar. La raíz y las bayas se pueden tomar cerca del hospital (ubicación). Y Sakura se puede encontrar en el parque (también un lugar separado con árboles)
[/CITAR]

Thank you very much I was stuck xd

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
After taking Daydra to our team there is no more quests to do and we gotta wait for next update or by any chance I somehow missed quests?

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes