Name - Rank - Age:
Obito - Genin - 9
Obito - Chunin - 11
Obito - Jonin - "Deceased"
Kakashi - Genin - 5
Kakashi - Chunin - 6
Kakashi - Jonin - 7
Kakashi - Anbu - 13~

Kakashi and Obito have a 4 year age difference (Kakashi being younger). If Obito "died" at 13, Rin died at age 13, and that makes Kakashi 9 years old. On top of that, he became a Jonin around the same time Obito became a Chunin. The password should technically be: 8281637.
Given that Sarutobi wasn't any "times in a row"(Minato was Hokage after him and he resumed the role before a 5th could be named), the password is just as much nonsense.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I am seeing substantial bugs in the latest release.
For some reason, whenever I exit out of the inventory, the game yanks me back to dialogue with the sex shop merchant. Clicking the right mouse button will also bring me to this dialogue.
Only Jiraiya is healed by resting in the hot spring, so I unable to revive any other party members aside from using Tsunade's healing move in battle (fortunately, thanks to another bug you made it possible for 0 hp party members to still participate in battle).
Furthermore, the "intro" cutscene is completely unskippable, so you have to sit through it every single time you open the game.

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I am seeing substantial bugs in the latest release.
For some reason, whenever I exit out of the inventory, the game yanks me back to dialogue with the sex shop merchant. Clicking the right mouse button will also bring me to this dialogue.
Only Jiraiya is healed by resting in the hot spring, so I unable to revive any other party members aside from using Tsunade's healing move in battle (fortunately, thanks to another bug you made it possible for 0 hp party members to still participate in battle).
Only the jiraiya is healed because only he is resting. The team members should be revived only with the healing potion.
Let's check the rest of the errors. Thank you.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019

Update 0.11:
- Added the ability to play as Kakashi
- Added a new character to recruit to the Naruto team
- Added a new character to recruit to the Saukura team
- Added a new character to recruit to Sasuke's team
- Changed the easy mode ( for a place of 2000 Ryo is given 750, characters are given depending on the main character )
- Added 18 + stage-Sakura + Kakashi
- Added 18 + scene-Obito + Rin
- Added 18 + scene-Naruto + Hinata
- Added 18 + scene-Ino + Sakura
- Added 18 + scene-Kakashi + guy ( Gay content with warning )
- Added 18 + scene-Kushina + Kakashi
- Added the ability to spy on sources for the hero Kakashi-5 scenes ( Anko, Hinata, Ino, Rin, Sakura )
- Added a new location-polygon ( for the hero Kakashi )
- Added a mini - game-throwing kunai
- Added a mini - game-Jaken
- Added a quest-Oh, this guy
- Added a quest to Deal with spies
- Added a quest photo Album
- Added a Cleaning quest
- During the battle, you can now put a maximum of 4 ninjas.
- Fixed the balance of the combat system (enemies in some areas were simplified )
- Increased rewards for fighting in the vicinity of Konoha
- And much more...
- as well as fixed and added new bugs...
The password for the Hokage patrons remained the same.
Attention, English translation machine, we will fix this in the next update.
Download -
Mega
So what is the password
The password for the Hokage patrons remained the same.???

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
So what is the password
The password for the Hokage patrons remained the same.???
All available quests are written in the FAQ in the inventory. There is no ending in the story with Kakashi yet. The next version will be in March, but there will be a little less content, since we want to upload the game every 2 months.

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
All available quests are written in the FAQ in the inventory. There is no ending in the story with Kakashi yet. The next version will be in March, but there will be a little less content, since we want to upload the game every 2 months.
Cool March is my birthday the 18

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Some progress in the game we have been waiting for like 5 months when it will come out
I have already written about some of the problems. and the main one of them is covid, which I am sick of as well as an artist. it's been 8 weeks.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I have already written about some of the problems. and the main one of them is covid, which I am sick of as well as an artist. it's been 8 weeks.
damn thats bad luck. sry for your health and wish ya the best health as fast as possible, not for the game but that you can continue to enjoy life.

and i hope you dont have permanent effects what i heard of like continued breathing problems.

• Love
Reactions: MilkyDaddy
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes