VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
damn thats bad luck. sry for your health and wish ya the best health as fast as possible, not for the game but that you can continue to enjoy life.

and i hope you dont have permanent effects what i heard of like continued breathing problems.
Very big health complications. All I can do now is post art 18+ to somehow brighten up the waiting.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Naruto ET 0.11.8 fix + orochi_test FREE

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So I'm a little iffy on this one. There are three previous games 1 is Abandoned, 1 All links to the game are dead, and I don't know about the other one.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
So I'm a little iffy on this one. There are three previous games 1 is Abandoned, 1 All links to the game are dead, and I don't know about the other one.
Laom - Abandoned due to the death of the artist. This game has stopped due to the house blood disease. The game with furry is available on the cartridge for free.

TheDoodster6969

Oct 31, 2019
old saves don't work
An error occurs when running game code:
"renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen store._return=renpy.call_screen(name,*args,**kwargs
TypeError: 'unicode' is not callable.

Happens whenever you speak to a shop. Market street woman or sex shop woman. Completely fresh save.

mrcastor11

Mar 4, 2018
"renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen store._return=renpy.call_screen(name,*args,**kwargs

Happens whenever you speak to a shop. Market street woman or sex shop woman. Completely fresh save.
the same happens to me

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

I'll check it out now.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
wow this game is piss poor. why bother offering english language if everythings tagged in russian. art is mediocre at best and theres barely a story. give it a hard miss if you actually want a decent game

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes