4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
For fans of Boruto and Tsunade, I am currently making a sex clip between Tsunade and Boruto. The clip will be available on the Patreon platform within a month or two. The duration of the clip is approximately 3 minutes to 5 minutes. It will be full of dialogues as well. There will be an expression of the face, moving the mouth and eyes, to have more fun. This is a picture It consists of 7 frames to make the movement more smooth and smooth. It is almost finished. For those who want to cooperate with me, please send me a private message. I am missing someone with experience in shading and polishing.

Also, my goal is not only Naruto anime, but various anime such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Kimetsu no Yaiba and others. There will also be a simple story and maybe I will make some anime videos serial.

WillECoyote

Apr 17, 2022
For fans of Boruto and Tsunade, I am currently making a sex clip between Tsunade and Boruto. The clip will be available on the Patreon platform within a month or two. The duration of the clip is approximately 3 minutes to 5 minutes. It will be full of dialogues as well. There will be an expression of the face, moving the mouth and eyes, to have more fun. This is a picture It consists of 7 frames to make the movement more smooth and smooth. It is almost finished. For those who want to cooperate with me, please send me a private message. I am missing someone with experience in shading and polishing.

Also, my goal is not only Naruto anime, but various anime such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Kimetsu no Yaiba and others. There will also be a simple story and maybe I will make some anime videos serial.
Looks great, good luck!

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020

Or you could actually make a game

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
But I think the best program is renpy
Renpy is made for easier to make visual novel style games, but still needs some work on python coding.

RPG Maker is made with the idea someone can alreayd make a game with 0 programming. And if you want more than what it gives, people made lots of different scripts in ruby language (for the older ones) or plugins in javascript (for the more recent ones) where people already made most of the coding needed for you and aimed so you need to code the least possible unless you need lots of changes to what was given.
But, it was made with rpgs in mind.

So, in the end, rpg maker is the one you need less programming skills for, but ren'py is the one more suited for the style of games most people here are aiming for.

So you need to choose what is better suited for your needs.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
what are these mods people are mentioned? are they patreon-exclusive stuff?

been some time since I played this game. new computer so need to download it again, too

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
But I think the best program is renpy
renpy needs coding in python Rpg maker is java encoded and beginner friendly you can make games using zero codes. Also it doesn't matter what engine you used if game is good then people can play it on any engine.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Renpy is made for easier to make visual novel style games, but still needs some work on python coding.

RPG Maker is made with the idea someone can alreayd make a game with 0 programming. And if you want more than what it gives, people made lots of different scripts in ruby language (for the older ones) or plugins in javascript (for the more recent ones) where people already made most of the coding needed for you and aimed so you need to code the least possible unless you need lots of changes to what was given.
But, it was made with rpgs in mind.

So, in the end, rpg maker is the one you need less programming skills for, but ren'py is the one more suited for the style of games most people here are aiming for.

So you need to choose what is better suited for your needs.
I want the easiest because I don't like programming, I just love making animations. :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes