4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Last I played this game Patron code was useless without an email also linked to the patreon. And sharing theirs and being found out could mean losing the code themselves.
Better look for a mod that cracks it, if possible.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Renpy is made for easier to make visual novel style games, but still needs some work on python coding.

RPG Maker is made with the idea someone can alreayd make a game with 0 programming. And if you want more than what it gives, people made lots of different scripts in ruby language (for the older ones) or plugins in javascript (for the more recent ones) where people already made most of the coding needed for you and aimed so you need to code the least possible unless you need lots of changes to what was given.
But, it was made with rpgs in mind.

So, in the end, rpg maker is the one you need less programming skills for, but ren'py is the one more suited for the style of games most people here are aiming for.

So you need to choose what is better suited for your needs.
RPGM plugins all cost a lot of extra money and they really tightened up the DRM on it in recent versions.
Without plugins the engine is total trash, and you need a lot of programming knowledge to write your own plugins. Not to mention you might want to modify the plugins instead of using them as is, which again is programming.
RPGM is also impossible to upgrade the engine version, instead you need to remake the entire game in the new engine. The idea of backwards compatibility is completely alien to them.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Last I played this game Patron code was useless without an email also linked to the patreon. And sharing theirs and being found out could mean losing the code themselves.
Better look for a mod that cracks it, if possible.
can't be done any more u 100% need the code unfortunately

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
can i have a walkthrough for the game? Not only a step-by-step procedure for the latest version but for the games in their entirety if possible because for certain quests (sakura) there are several paths and is certain does not contain an H-scene to avoid having to start over each time. an older backup a step by step procedure would be very useful

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Dinaki hadn't made an announcement that the codes would be single use for the next update? Obviously I could be wrong but it seems to me that it was the case

May 31, 2017
Ok, anorexia, is pretty uncool, i mean, hey what you like, you like! But.... really?... wow!... thats not Sexy, thats even not Normal. Sorry when it goes Serious but, Damm.... This Character Models are not Normal.! İ really want to know what the Artist thought about, when he/She/it (2017 Guys, the thing who made this Games, could see itself as a Pillow and it would be Fucking Normal) created the Model for the Character.

Edit: Holy Shit i made this Post 2017........ Im over 2 Years a Member? Holy SHIT

Edit2: Its 2020 Jesus :O Holy Mother of Sex Thats Crazy :D
Just a reminder it has been almost 4 years now , yeah i know how do you feel i feel it two time really goes by fast

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes