4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Patron code seems to be sent to the server for authorization and as a password for archives downloaded from their server so it's easy to blacklist it. The better option is to have someone who's a patron download all the mods and reupload them here.

GermanyAzzlack

Jul 21, 2021
Patron code seems to be sent to the server for authorization and as a password for archives downloaded from their server so it's easy to blacklist it. The better option is to have someone who's a patron download all the mods and reupload them here.
No one is gonna do that. I even offered money over paypal and still no one cared.

Reactions: Doom Marine

gbobee

Feb 6, 2020
Thought my game was bugged, only to find out Sakura has multiple paths. Wish this was made more clear, was a pain in the ass to find outl.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I don't blame people for not doing it I'm just saying sharing the patron code is not a good idea because it will just be blacklisted.
There is a variable that changes the API URL, someone just needs to check what the response should be and we can make a locally hosted server that always authenticates our own code...

Reactions: Doom Marine

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
are you sure you playing the v0.21.1 ?
I am playing 21.1 and just using Shadow Clone at home brings up the usual have fun with clones. I can't get what you did with Ino.

I also can't get anything new for Amaya as nobody ever answers the door and don't know how to start the quest with Irene.

Last edited:

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
There is a variable that changes the API URL, someone just needs to check what the response should be and we can make a locally hosted server that always authenticates our own code...
You can just edit the source code to always say you're a patron extremely easily you don't need to host a local server. The issue is the mods are stored on the owners server that requires a valid patron code to download the files and even if you could bypass that the files are archived with a password of a valid patron code.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
You can just edit the source code to always say you're a patron extremely easily you don't need to host a local server. The issue is the mods are stored on the owners server that requires a valid patron code to download the files and even if you could bypass that the files are archived with a password of a valid patron code.
What about the "ptr" versions on there: ?

Says they're builds that come with patreon content unlocked out of the box.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Guys, i as playng the tsunade route but i when i go to restaurant with tenten and tsunade another mission comes and ovrewrite it and now i cant continue the tsunade route, someone knows how fix this? I am playng the version 0.21.2.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
I am playing 21.1 and just using Shadow Clone at home brings up the usual have fun with clones. I can't get what you did with Ino.

I also can't get anything new for Amaya as nobody ever answers the door and don't know how to start the quest with Irene.
tell clone to give blowjob

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes