4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoKunoichiTrainer-0.21.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I am guessing there is still no Temari content even though you see her arriving to the leaf village each morning by the gate. To bad you can interact with her.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I always wanted to immerse myself into naruto's universe and wanted to self insert myself as protag into that universe, looks like my dream came true. Well, to be honest I am not a huge fan of rape and slavery and I hope there isnt NTR content as well ( if there is I hope it is optional ) but I appreciate the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game and the fact the game is of Naruto.

So thanks a lot for the game sir Dinaki and I hope the game doesnt get abandoned in midway and I wanna see to its full completion. ^^

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
I always wanted to immerse myself into naruto's universe and wanted to self insert myself as protag into that universe, looks like my dream came true. Well, to be honest I am not a huge fan of rape and slavery and I hope there isnt NTR content as well ( if there is I hope it is optional ) but I appreciate the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game and the fact the game is of Naruto.

So thanks a lot for the game sir Dinaki and I hope the game doesnt get abandoned in midway and I wanna see to its full completion. ^^
1bf.png 10.jpg

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes