4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

moisa24

Jun 20, 2017
Save this file inside "KunoichiTrainer-0.5-pc\game".
Maintain the spaces in the code as they are important.
To activate patron, go to the place where you enter the patron code, and type anything. It will now accept any text as the correct patron code.

Reactions: MrSylent

Qradnass

Oct 28, 2017
Save this file inside "KunoichiTrainer-0.5-pc\game".
Maintain the spaces in the code as they are important.
To activate patron, go to the place where you enter the patron code, and type anything. It will now accept any text as the correct patron code.
Thanks! It worked for me.

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Yep. That's all in this version. You can try different Sakura's routes with a different first date endings.
Also if you want more content in updates, you can join to the discord server and push our writers to work harder.
ah thank you, from what i ready in this thread it seemed there was more than that.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
ah thank you, from what i ready in this thread it seemed there was more than that.
Where do get the masturbation scene (during the first date) and if so: how do got it. I did the first date but got nothing...

Thanks for the answer

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
Does this game have a walkthought?
I finished everything with Ino, but I do not know how to start with sakura.

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
Console Commands

inventory.money=xx (Thanks to Kiabee21 for this)

stats.addTrust("Ino", xx)
stats.add("Ino", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Ino", xx)

stats.addTrust("Sakura", xx)
stats.add("Sakura", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Sakura", xx)

stats.addTrust("Hinata", xx)
stats.add("Hinata", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Hinata", xx)
Sorry if this is a bit dumb but how do you open the console?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Shift +
Sorry if this is a bit dumb but how do you open the console?
Shift + o

Also look this post (very helpful) :

This "dirtyConsole.RPY" can be use for all Ren'Py
Put it in the "game" folder and that's all. you can open console in game with Shift + o

sorasos

Aug 21, 2017
'
To pass this training you'll have to transform into Saske, in order to do this you need to know the technique of transformation and use it at least once (you can do it at home in scroll menu)
where find the scroll?

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Scroll is in the room on the right side of the hallway inside the school. its small and on one of the tables i think. then once you have it cast the clone technique and then head to ten ten shop to buy more scrolls.

Reactions: sorasos

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Got Sakura to the roof, but now I'm stuck. I can train her at the beach or ask her out - both options improve the relationship (50 at the moment) but nothing else...

How can I go further? (bought every gift possible including flowers and brought her over 40 ingridients)

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes