Apr 30, 2017
Changelog ?
Captains Log ?
DL links ? ;]
Changelog:

v0.7.1

Fixed issue with English translation.

v0.7

• You can enter the name of MC in the beginning.
  • New name on the Hockage Rock.
  • Characters
    • Sakura
      • New event "End of Shinobi World War IV". This event isn't finished yet. (16! variations of quest when Sakura receive the dress)
      • Added cheats for Sakura, allowing you to go to different points of the walkthrough. If you will be use only this cheat, you skip a lot of content.
      • Added new emotions.
    • Added new character. You will see him in the new event.
  • Locations
    • Added new locations for the new event:
      • Street of Konoha
      • Academy yard.
    • This update is't so big because only one writer (of two) sent me the scenario.

I hope the other one will pull himself together before the next update or we have to look for a new writer :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Angmir

hippie

Apr 16, 2017
Is there a new patron code for 0.7? the previous codes/methods aren't working for me in this build

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm just wondering if we have to start over or not. From latest save I don't see how to start shit yet.

Viktorro

Oct 31, 2017
I have decompiled patreon.rpy and patched. Just copy the new file in GAME directory and when asked for a Patreon Code, any text is good!
For me worked.
Enjoy!
Your file dont work on latest version. Could u help?

Oh, i found. Just delete digits from file's name.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the patreon code trik doesnt work i placed it in the game folder where you sayd it
DOESNT work

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... a month just for text and seeing Sakura in a bikini and dress? The massage was okay I guess. This update was shit though.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes