4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
Another author losing time on DRM implementation instead of content creation...

P.S. Block the game in your firewall the author is using universally unique identifiers to track and collect data on each user.
well... i think this is the shortest i have supported anyone on patreon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yup delete the digits and the underscore and it works.

changing the language is left bottom your see 2 small words.
rus and eng klik on ether depending what language you whant

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

P.S. Block the game in your firewall the author is using universally unique identifiers to track and collect data on each user.
If you think that I'm working on DRM instead of doing content youre wrong.
First of all, I worked on scenario only in the beginning. Now we have 2 writers in the team.

I know that game will be hacked anyway but it's like a challenge for me. It's always interesting how would you break the game and how much time it would take.

And I also collect data BUT it's anonymous. It is help to understand weak parts of the game like, where players stuck in walkthrough.
You're in the internet, every site collect data about you (including this) and most of apps either.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I kind of wonder if we can use jutsu without scrolls if we know the sequence. No, I was not that much of a neckbeard, but just saying.

Edit: yep. bought transormation and loaded a previous save.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
How does one get access to the console and dev menu? I tried using UnRen, and it's failed.

Also, blocked in my FW, because screw that noise. Anonymous or not.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
And I also collect data BUT it's anonymous. It is help to understand weak parts of the game like, where players stuck in walkthrough.
You're in the internet, every site collect data about you (including this) and most of apps either.
Game Over , another Game deleted .

Reactions: Stoneage games

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where do I do this?
the forum adds a unique number to every upload to keep them apart on the server (to avoid overwriting from user to user I'd asume), the file you download is ####_patreon.rpy, it needs to read patreon.rpy

Reactions: Escape

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Inexcusable, scummy behavior.
Was gonna give the game a shot but I'm not taking a second glance at a game by a developer who tries to secretly collect personal data. Oh, and yeah, we're all gonna take your word for it that it's all anonymous data, especially since you're using unique identifiers.
I use Google Analytics. It requires to set unique identifier but it didn't even display it. It shows only numbers.

upload_2018-4-30_0-59-31.png

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
If you think that I'm working on DRM instead of doing content youre wrong.
First of all, I worked on scenario only in the beginning. Now we have 2 writers in the team.

I know that game will be hacked anyway but it's like a challenge for me. It's always interesting how would you break the game and how much time it would take.

It took me less time to bypass the "DRM" than to download the game and I have fast internet ...
In order to continue to collect the data past 25 May 2018 you need to explain to the user what would you be collecting, why and with whom are you going to share it (Google in this case - do check whit whom you have given them permission to share this data). Then you must obtain the user explicit permission and if he doesn't agree you can't collect anything from him.

I use Google Analytics. It requires to set unique identifier but it didn't even display it. It shows only numbers.

View attachment 93705
Actually they don't require UUID's, they need them in order to keep stats consistently per user. Also do note that just because some data is not visually represented doesn't releases you from the obligation and consequences about collecting or sharing it... and in your case you are collecting at least 2 different PII types of information from a quick glance at the code.

Reactions: malaw and VineTT

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

I should had known since the last update was barely any content at all. This update is like one tenth of a monthly Four Elements update.

Reactions: Stoneage games

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Why are you guys hating on a developer who is just trying to make a decent game? Content wise is lacking, and it last update was probably a month ago. You can't just expect them to make loads of content in one month. Look at summertime saga? use them as a example for fucking 3-4 MONTH EVEN with a TEAM. Leave the developer and the game alone.

Reactions: User_393568

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Why are you guys hating on a developer who is just trying to make a decent game? Content wise is lacking, and it last update was probably a month ago. You can't just expect them to make loads of content in one month. Look at summertime saga? use them as a example for fucking 3-4 MONTH EVEN with a TEAM. Leave the developer and the game alone.
This game is a trainer so it's only right to compare it to other 2d trainer games. I'm not hating but I was always hyped for this game but last update was pure shit and half done. It seems like most of the dev time was on a massage. Plus he did a bullshit cliffhanger at the end of the update. Summertime is a VN this is not. You can't even unpack with the unren tool now. So if you want to see Sakura naked you can't. You don't see Summertime or Four Elements doing shit like this. I guess you're a patreon.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes