4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

anontest115

Jun 29, 2018
I really like the idea and art of this game! I know it is a work in progress but I think it would be awesome if possibly eventually you also get access to characters like Hinata, Shizune, Tsunade, Karin, similar to what we can do to Ino but of course different. :p Four Elements Trainer and Kunoichi Trainer are currently my favorite eroges and I can't wait to see what is in store!

Reactions: User_393568

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
UGH why'd they complete the Ino timeline but there's still no Hinata and incomplete Sakura - SAD! Then again, they only have 200 dollars on patreon which fucking sucks mayne...

Hey guys if I made a dbz trainer game you think there'd be an audience for that?

anontest115

Jun 29, 2018
UGH why'd they complete the Ino timeline but there's still no Hinata and incomplete Sakura - SAD! Then again, they only have 200 dollars on patreon which fucking sucks mayne...

Hey guys if I made a dbz trainer game you think there'd be an audience for that?
Yes, I am all in! There is too little dbz content and trainers are amazing now imagine a DBZ TRAINER.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yes, I am all in! There is too little dbz content and trainers are amazing now imagine a DBZ TRAINER.
Yeah I'm in planning stages right now ~ I know Bulma is a MUST... so there's
  • Videl
  • Android 18
  • Chichi
  • Pan
  • Launch
But I can only do two others, if I try for all of them I'll fail for sure. So what are the best?

anontest115

Jun 29, 2018
I'd go for Pan and 18 although the others would be amazing too! I choose Pan cause there is so little of her available and training her n making her obey with her bitchy attitute n all would be sooo satisfying. But yeah just my opinion. :p

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'd go for Pan and 18 although the others would be amazing too! I choose Pan cause there is so little of her available and training her n making her obey with her bitchy attitute n all would be sooo satisfying. But yeah just my opinion. :p
Hot and definetly on my mind. I think I'll start with some smaller trainer games - maybe a One Piece Trainer game so I can advance my knowledge of RenPy - because DBZ is going to be a very important project to me.

I notice that Akabur's Witch Trainer was significantly better than princess trainer, which makes sense - experience breeds quality - so this dbz game is not going into development for at least a year - I want it to be perfect - but I'm writing down what you guys want in my notes for it. I'm thinking of making the Main Character probably Yamcha or Krillin - but haven't pinned one down yet XD

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes