4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if it will have decent content. Only the very first release had decent content.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
If the update is realy out - I hope we can get it soon.

Anyone has a changelog at least ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Assuming the patreon code thing is probably in a .rpa somewhere, I also know there is the replacement one but it's probably similar to how I beat the code thing for SuperPowered back when the dev had one as DRM.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Dammit all that waiting and there is no new H-scenes with other girls besides Ino. Guess I'll give this a go since the changelog says he redrew some characters...

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
UGH why'd they complete the Ino timeline but there's still no Hinata and incomplete Sakura - SAD! Then again, they only have 200 dollars on patreon which fucking sucks mayne...

Hey guys if I made a dbz trainer game you think there'd be an audience for that?
ALWAYS have audience for New trainer

I waiting years for a decent DBZ or Disney trainer YEARS (muy vote Android 18 Launch (2 versions ) and Mai (perfect for initial slave )

and a persional wish a old cartoon Thundercats trainer with willykit in comic adult form an cheetara as sexual slaves

Reactions: feral74
Aug 26, 2018
what do you after the party event with Sakura? I was left with she was gonna talk to Saske(thats how its written in game) and MC would give her space. but so far, nothing has happened. Is that the end of this version?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes