4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Honestly, I don't like Tsunade at all. But a lot of people want to see her in our game either. So I decided to add that goal as a motivation for people and for me :)
I rather have Kushina than Tsunade lol. Way better . She needs to appear more on games.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I have a question , Can you go with Ino on the celebration instead of sakura?I know its a Sakura even but i think it would be nice if there was an option where you can chose who to go with the Celebration. Also you already mentioned Temari on the game why not add her too? lol

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
[QUOTE =“buflo,帖子:1230434,成员:19657”] Patreon代码:终于[/ QUOTE]
哦!thanks!

Minermy

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 15766

Overview:
After continual viewing of Naruto for a several days, you end up near the main entrance of Konocha somehow. You are met by three familiar to you girls: Hinata, Ino and Sakura. Obviously, they confused you with someone else so you put a bold face on and decide to play along. As it turns out later, you are the invited trainer for girls above mentioned… It is time to decide what your trainings are gonna be like… Though… Since it is a dream, maybe you can have some «fun» with them… Can something so vivid be just a dream…?
Updated: 2018/10/27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8.2
Language: Russian, English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

<Download>
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Patreon Code:

View attachment 43463 View attachment 43464 View attachment 43465 View attachment 43466 View attachment 43467 View attachment 43468
Can i S*x with hinata ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can you actually use the clone jutsus for something productive? I dont remember

T3chromancer

Feb 5, 2018
I found a purple scroll in a bush, but when I click on it in the inventory it doesn't open like the other ones. Any one know what it does?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Kunoichi Trainer 0.9 Early Access.

Win/Linux:
Android:
Mac:

Change-Log:

Didn't play it so far... But changelog seems to be meh... Will consider if I stop my pledge

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes