4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I finished the new update and I fwel freaking empty again... Welp another 3-4 month wait for the update... Also does anyone know where are the rest of the easter eggs?

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
I finished the new update and I fwel freaking empty again... Welp another 3-4 month wait for the update... Also does anyone know where are the rest of the easter eggs?
Still better than being abandoned
I for one like this new character designs the dev is going to the right path.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've not played the current latest update so I don't know if your talking of older or newer jutsu.

Call me idiot if i'm thinking your asking for 2 of 3 of the new jutsu for current update(v0.12.1) but this is a list of jutsu before v0.12.1 that i got.

Scroll Sealing Technique
Tiger, Rat, Dog, Boar, Bird

Crimson Earth Spider Technique
Tiger, Horse, Rat, Dog, Tiger

Spider Summoning Technique
Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram

Soshory Technique
Ox, Monkey, Hare/Rabbit, Snake

Water Dragon Technique
Tiger, Rat, Boar, Dog, Horse, Dragon, Boar, Rat, Horse, Dog, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Boar, Horse, Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Boar, Dog, Tiger
dont tell me you actualy memorized the hand seals or does it put names on them now

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Ok, anorexia, is pretty uncool, i mean, hey what you like, you like! But.... really?... wow!... thats not Sexy, thats even not Normal. Sorry when it goes Serious but, Damm.... This Character Models are not Normal.! İ really want to know what the Artist thought about, when he/She/it (2017 Guys, the thing who made this Games, could see itself as a Pillow and it would be Fucking Normal) created the Model for the Character.

Edit: Holy Shit i made this Post 2017........ Im over 2 Years a Member? Holy SHIT
Interesting how people are completely fine with all of the depictions of objectively bad things on this website, such as NTR, rape, and vore, but when it comes to WOMEN'S BODY ISSUES, THEN the developer isn't allowed to include what he wants in his own game, and you're going to shame him for doing so? Very interesting.

enjoadocs

Dec 22, 2018
guys, after the third meeting of the rapist event, nothing else happens, no matter what I do. after the good ending I was unable to activate the sex scene or the subsequent meetings

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
That's been in the game for awhile if i recall
Dinaki well it's not a game breaking bug so it doesn't matter that much I guess....
but I finished the rapist event with good ending (sex included) but I can't go to Ayame's place at all even after 10 days (have been trying since 3)
have tried skipping days, knocking on that door on top-right portion of map to no avail :/

just as I say that I can now talk to her after 15 days..why are all these events not consistent to the walkthrough :confused:
also her 3rd (repeatable scene) activated before her 2nd (shower scene) for me
and I chose the option of not letting her brother peep on us but he peeps on us anyways :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
umm guys....what is this???
after I click it,the screen turns blank with teleportation (or time travel) style noises and then I can't seem to save anymore :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get this error when I try to save now...

Last edited:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I love games based on animes and when they become too long they usually lose focus and get lost on the way. sometimes I think it's better to finish the project and start a new one or it ends up undermining the whole project.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
dont tell me you actualy memorized the hand seals or does it put names on them now
No, the dev still using handsign pic for you to click. I just made a notepad list by going to google and search Naruto jutsu handsign. You just need to study it a little then just using names will be easier especially the jutsu with the longest handsign.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is there any way to free the other way?
unless u play another route on a new/different save i don't think so...there is a route for a reason
(or I guess u could use the in-built cheat system by pressing the drawer in your room...idk)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes