4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
That and so Im clear do the beanching paths actually give different content? If so is there a CG gallery or?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
like the new Ino has already been added to the game. But it's locked behind the patreon cabinet thing, could someone post the version with the new Ino?

Lethalzin

Jul 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "ScottSharklasers, post: 388739, membro: 157477"]
Deixe-me resumir para os recém-chegados. Espero não estar ultrapassando meus limites como membro normal aqui.

Para quem procura o Código do Consumidor é;
Sim, são seis estrelas ou asteriscos ou o que você costuma chamar.

Para a parte atrasada, certifique-se de girar o cursor do jogo para 'Padrão' em vez de 'Kunai' nas Preferências / Configurações do jogo. Funciona pelo menos no meu caso.
[/CITAR]

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
How do I get that scene with hinata which is shown on the 1st page?? Found out that I've to buy special ramen but how do I do that??

Arunavazael

Jun 4, 2018
How do I get that scene with hinata which is shown on the 1st page?? Found out that I've to buy special ramen but how do I do that??
You must follow Sakura route -- the romantic route / lover route. After date with Sakura which you ate in Ichiraku Ramen. Te next day you go to Ichiraku ramen and buy experimental ramen from Ayame. There are 3 different scene. For more guide detailed check this :

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
You must follow Sakura route -- the romantic route / lover route. After date with Sakura which you ate in Ichiraku Ramen. Te next day you go to Ichiraku ramen and buy experimental ramen from Ayame. There are 3 different scene. For more guide detailed check this :
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes