4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

bryaxe

Jul 2, 2018
This is the updated version of the unpatron.rpy that I uploaded a while ago.

It literally does the exact same thing. So I am not sure why the old file was not working for some people. If someone would be nice enough to check this one..

I have also removed the superfluous code that was included in the previous one.

CAUTION: I have included the code to disable the update check. This is my personal preference since I do not like it when it checks without my permission. I will remove it if people don't like it.
doesnt work either for me

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Just download the file from post #599. The will be something like 95942_unpatron.rpy Just delete the numbers and the _ and put the file in game folder. Ingame (start menu) go on patron cope and type what you want. You should now hear a kind of bell. This indicates that it has worked.
I tried i with 0.11.1 a few moments ago and it worked.

But the new Sakura is really sweet. The art style has improved if you compare Sakura to Ino.... Maybe redraw Ino and her events to, so that everything has the same style/standart. Would be great :)

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
i renamed the file but didnt work

I am trying to figure out why it isn't working for you.
Maybe it is the source. I have uploaded the file to . Maybe this might work? I just tried it again before i uploaded it.

Download the file and place it inside the 'game' folder. Besides the scripts.rpa file. And then start the game.
Then click 'Patron Code' and type s press enter. It should play a bells like sound.

And thanks clvngs for continuing the fix to make it work with the updates. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Unreal Bober

E.H.Lust

Oct 1, 2019
the hokage wall art get into the bacground and doesn't change..
bug or error ?
any patch to this

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes