4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Still don't get it. I put that file into the "game"folder, then i launched the game, entered random number and still everything is locked. Next advises please?)

Reactions: bored2131

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
This is not working for me
rename the file - when downloading it, it is considered an attachment and thus receives a number and _ when downloading. I just removed the number and underscore, dropped it into the game folder, entered the previous password (which was still saved) and received the dinging sound, indicating it worked and could buy all the patreon outfits etc.

Metrosecurity

Oct 8, 2019
rename the file - when downloading it, it is considered an attachment and thus receives a number and _ when downloading. I just removed the number and underscore, dropped it into the game folder, entered the previous password (which was still saved) and received the dinging sound, indicating it worked and could buy all the patreon outfits etc.
Still doesn't work for me. Even my code from 0.10 didn't work

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
do you have to start over again? I loaded my old save but getting crashes if I try to open inventory or stats pages.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
this worked for me

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Just renaming the file work for me too, but not a signal of the rapist event, how can i trigger it ?

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
Just renaming the file work for me too, but not a signal of the rapist event, how can i trigger it ?
it's random. see the walkthrough on their site:

alternately you can use the dresser in your room to access it from the cheat menu.

Reactions: Punkreas

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
This is the updated version of the unpatron.rpy that I uploaded a while ago.

It literally does the exact same thing. So I am not sure why the old file was not working for some people. If someone would be nice enough to check this one..

I have also removed the superfluous code that was included in the previous one.

CAUTION: I have included the code to disable the update check. This is my personal preference since I do not like it when it checks without my permission. I will remove it if people don't like it.

ZeWolfie42

Oct 22, 2017
This is the updated version of the unpatron.rpy that I uploaded a while ago.

It literally does the exact same thing. So I am not sure why the old file was not working for some people. If someone would be nice enough to check this one..

I have also removed the superfluous code that was included in the previous one.

CAUTION: I have included the code to disable the update check. This is my personal preference since I do not like it when it checks without my permission. I will remove it if people don't like it.
This file worked for me

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes