4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Chartreuse-Gale

May 27, 2017
i know but someone know the exact order of the hand signs?
This was from a while back, but in case you're still stuck, or someone else is lost on this, here's an explanation:

When you try to train a technique by clicking a scroll icon in your room, the bottom scroll with all the hand signs isn't the order you put them in. It's just all the options. You'll see the order you're supposed to put the signs in, if you click the scroll icon in your inventory (the little backpack icon in the top left of the screen).

This kind of through me for a loop, because I wasn't expecting the scroll to show up both in your home and in your inventory.

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
could someone please upload a save of new version with progress till the last version(0.9) and also the patreon code on please

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I forgot to screenshot the labyrinth path can someone pass a picture of it for me since I'm a 1 save kind of guy...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

(Glasses not included)
Also in the next update:
  • New side event with the 3 quests and with the 3 CG minimum (wip)
  • Updated spanish translation (thanks to the Carmesi Darkness)
  • Optimization.
    There was a lags when you open the map for the first time. Because a lot of images were being loaded from the disk. Now we preload these images and map opening become smoother.
  • Images uses new format (.webp) and some of the sounds were transcoded into .ogg format. Because of this, the game size now 50mb less than it was.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Summoning the spider was a mistake I am regretting.....is it possible to avoid game over for summoning the spider?

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
the Patreon clothes don't seem to be working on Ino, they disappear when I go back to the main screen to train in them.

Also are there any guides for unlocking other first date endings? I only got the normal one

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes