4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Found an easy way to purchase the patron clothing after you unren the files. If you go into inventory.rpy and scroll down to the very bottom find this batch of code.

if hasattr(item[0], 'ptr') and item[0].ptr == True and not isPTR():

Change it to the following.

if hasattr(item[0], 'ptr') and item[0].ptr == True and isPTR():

Worked for me, and a lot easier than messing with MD5 passcodes. /shrug

Didn't go through all the messages to see if anyone else had posted this work around or not.

Oct 23, 2018
anyone got the new patreon code? (playing on mobile .... so i have to enter it manual)

would be highly appreciated

Tm22Zoro

Jun 2, 2017
I need HELP I can not find THE (CG in the forest (in the Ten-Ten's route) even if I found the second arrow in the forest I do not know where it is CG (-__-) !

Screenshot_74.png

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if i remember correctly you need to go to a 2nd screen / room where the other stuff is. but its been over a year by now i think and i had no problem seeing it.
I need HELP I can not find THE (CG in the forest (in the Ten-Ten's route) even if I found the second arrow in the forest I do not know where it is CG (-__-) !

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
As soon as I started the game up I was trying to place to music, it's the title theme from Sekien no Inganock.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know you're an old fart when games like this crop up and you have to Google what the fuck a Naruto is ... and come away knowing less than I did going in.

Anywhooo...

Won't somebody please think of us ... "mature" *cough* ... folk?

Where are our slave training games from the 70's stuff?

We still had the best theme tunes back then so ner ner ..... maturity at it's finest.

I grew up in the 80's and 90's, and can definitely think of a few cartoon character I would like to see in a trainer...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How much content is in the game?
And what are the scenes like? I see no 'animated' tag, so that's out. But are the scenes at least several images with well described text? Or just one or two images with little to no text?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How much content is in the game?
And what are the scenes like? I see no 'animated' tag, so that's out. But are the scenes at least several images with well described text? Or just one or two images with little to no text?
i dont remember much from sakura and havent seen anything from hinata, but ino has some decent animations. think akabur's witch trainer. but she's thin as a stick throughout the whole game i saw so far.

i reference akabur because similar to witch trainer the sequence of lessons is equally infuriating at times, not letting you advance a topic until another topic is advanced enough.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes