4.30 star(s) 18 Votes
Feb 9, 2018
I know in previus updates you could use jutsu in your room but now i cant find anywhere to click there or in any other map to use the jutsu,not sure if a have to unlock something,i already have the scroll for shadow clones

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
when you interact with the dead racoon, are you supposed to get the panties in your inventory? i'm wondering if it's normal that i didn't get them and that i can't give them back to the one i think they belong to (won't spoil it)

Last edited:

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
can someone plaese upload a save utill version 9.1 with the patreon code on. now when i try to train techniques wip comes up and i aint able to do it. also i am not able to open my bagback or go to hospital at night as error happens. what to do??

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
can someone plaese upload a save utill version 9.1 with the patreon code on. now when i try to train techniques wip comes up and i aint able to do it. also i am not able to open my bagback or go to hospital at night as error happens. what to do??
Do not use old saves.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Love the updates, but kinda confused on sakura route.. I mean what will happen after the festival? Can't wait for the next update... :)

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes