4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can someone tell me how do i do the jutsus?
how does naruto do jutsus? Exactly, form the hand signs. Also, so far you can only do them in your room and switch your form. You need to do the training by clicking the scroll at the back of the bed roll.

Berserkerprime0

Jun 14, 2018
how does naruto do jutsus? Exactly, form the hand signs. Also, so far you can only do them in your room and switch your form. You need to do the training by clicking the scroll at the back of the bed roll.
i know but someone know the exact order of the hand signs?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
The game needs more. instead of just training Ino, you should work at her store, have cuts scenes where she locks up the shop and you have sex. Also we should start going to the girl's houses Like Sakura's, Hinata's, the girl you save from the rapist. Also maybe add Hotspring scene. from there you could meet more Naruto characters or peep on the girls of course! ;)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i know but someone know the exact order of the hand signs?
Find the scrolls in the game. One is in the beginning in the school (i think its clone), the other is bought and is transformation. or vice versa.
But the game uses the same hand signs as the show so try to look them up in the wikis.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a way for Ino to show her boobs WITHOUT the MC turning in Sasuke?

Is there some cheat to access the patreon-based clothing?

And just to confirm, the only jutsus in the game so far are the transformation and shadow clone ones', right?

how to finish ino special training touch breast lvl 3, cause i can't finished it View attachment 267671
Ah, sorry, i ended mixing up "touch breast" and "show boobs" while trying to explain, here's the right answer now.

To finish touch breast lvl 3 all it takes is having Trust 12+. you do it again, the option to touch her breast will appear and you complete it then.

I suspect something similar goes on with the "show your boobs" lvl 3 training, but at Trust 15 (Lust 13) i still have some grind to do, i guess...

(just found out, you have to go "change clothes" and "remove underwear" to enable "show boobs lvl 3", among others)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You mean like View attachment 271217 View attachment 271218 View attachment 271219 View attachment 271222
I thought it was needed to get lvl 3 show boobs.
Here is walkthrough
I did end up finding most of the solutions in Ino's path on my own (except for the painting pallete thing - is that a patrons only bonus), but real thanks for the walkthrough link.

While redoing the game i just noticed Ino did not gain any Lust after doing anal - is that right or did i get some bug?

Also - is there some cheatcode to unlock patreon stuff like the costumes or that painting palette?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I did end up finding most of the solutions in Ino's path on my own (except for the painting pallete thing - is that a patrons only bonus), but real thanks for the walkthrough link.
I posted it just in case more people were wondering about these things and didn't want to go to patreon page.
While redoing the game i just noticed Ino did not gain any Lust after doing anal - is that right or did i get some bug?
I believe max lust for her is 25 or at least it used to be in version 0.8
Also - is there some cheatcode to unlock patreon stuff like the costumes or that painting palette?
It's in the first post. Probably still the same for 0.9.1
Patreon Code: 9 version

Reactions: Sonico

lolobaga

Feb 27, 2018
On the day of the celebration of the war I think I get bugged or something. after the kissing competition and all Sakura says that she will go talk to sasuke and the protagonist says that he will go with her and stay away. after she says okay it just jumps to your house at night like nothing ever happened.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I really... REALLY hope this game isn't going to be abandoned... :eek:
It feels like forever 'since the last update. :cry:

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
On the day of the celebration of the war I think I get bugged or something. after the kissing competition and all Sakura says that she will go talk to sasuke and the protagonist says that he will go with her and stay away. after she says okay it just jumps to your house at night like nothing ever happened.
It's not a bug. In the middle of the "Party" event our script writer for Sakura's branch has dissapiared without finishing this event... So right now Sakura's branch is on pause until we found a new script writer.

Reactions: Joshsucks360

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
And other thing, i'm stucked in the game, since the Sakura event hass over, i wont be able to do anything else then go to the forest, catch weapons and plants, train with Sakura and Ino, and Karin only gives me the option to Start the Search.

Any tips on how to progress in the game?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes