4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Jun 2, 2017
I found a file where the same function is stored, which is responsible for checking the patreon code and email. But the problem is that everything is encrypted there and if you just delete everything and write return True, then the game just starts to crash and does not work. it is located in the path game\core\helpers\check_p_code.rpy You will need to decompile the source files to get to it.

I don’t even know how to decipher all this or where to find the vulnerability to insert that very cherished return True

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 7 minutes I want to inform you that there is success. I was able to buy dresses from the store, but the problem arose when I left the store. the game began to crash.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
In general, some calculations come out there and if they are violated, then a crash will occur. So the logic is correct that you need to return True when calling this function. But if there is a discrepancy in at least one of the calculations, then everything will go to waste and it seems that these same calculations are used somewhere else. maybe it changes global variables, but because of the encryption, I can't figure out what is being sent and used where and where. in general, I attach this file, maybe you can decrypt it.

NoDays

Jun 10, 2018
In general, some calculations come out there and if they are violated, then a crash will occur. So the logic is correct that you need to return True when calling this function. But if there is a discrepancy in at least one of the calculations, then everything will go to waste and it seems that these same calculations are used somewhere else. maybe it changes global variables, but because of the encryption, I can't figure out what is being sent and used where and where. in general, I attach this file, maybe you can decrypt it.
What lines have u changed in the code? Just to return true or something else?

Mar 13, 2019
You must be on 14.1 because you don't need to worry about that on the cracked version 13.2. Can type anything and it'll work. Now for 14.1 If I didn't say it earlier everyone's gonna have to wait because someone already going to work to cracking this version of the game.

Hevse

May 9, 2017
Cant you just change the first two lines to just check the code on both instead of email and code? (I have no idea about anything).

(probably checking that somewhere else though).

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
So we have to DM each other the cracked version? That's crazy, though if this gets a good amount of content I'll probably buy the finished version.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes