4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 13, 2019
So it seems that they changed the previous patreon script so now we're waiting for a certain Youtuber to crack that script. Also when this crack does get here just put it on the main page.
If 13.2 crack is needed i'll post it here.

Mar 13, 2019
At this point I'll just hand out the cracked version but don't expect saves to transfer.

Put it on the OP until 14.1 gets cracked.
Yes they are PC and Android

Reactions: chien180

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
can anybody tell me how to extract the .rpa files? trying UnRen and couple others but its not working.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
can anybody tell me how to extract the .rpa files? trying UnRen and couple others but its not working.
ive always used the depack file from here

Just copy it and place it in the folder than has the "image" or "archive".rpa then run the game and it'll create an "unpacked" folder that will fill up with the ren'py game art. if you want to run the game normally without it taking the art just delete it and the other depack thing it creates.

Lots of games now have the art as webm so I use something called XNconvert to change them to .png. Depending on the game that can take a while so its best not to convert gigs and gigs in one go.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
ive always used the depack file from here

Just copy it and place it in the folder than has the "image" or "archive".rpa then run the game and it'll create an "unpacked" folder that will fill up with the ren'py game art. if you want to run the game normally without it taking the art just delete it and the other depack thing it creates.

Lots of games now have the art as webm so I use something called XNconvert to change them to .png. Depending on the game that can take a while so its best not to convert gigs and gigs in one go.
do u try it with this game? because its not working.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes