4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
In my opinion, most of the official art does not do her design justice. Just take a look on her short appearance on... I thnk it was chapter 700 (the final one, the distance epilogue), she is technically the same as every other one but she looks much better in it. That one is worth the hype in my opinion.

She was also, or so I was told, the original version of Oiroke, being changed to the current one in re-releases of the pilot manga.

Oiroke is also, to me, the actual best looking girl in the series. Canon-wise, Naruto sure did good work when design her.

Deancolt52

Apr 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the gallery images involving clones? I'm talking about the ones that say CG ino clone ass, or CG clones gg dick

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
they don't, at least not last I played. only ino and sakura.

...yeah I don't get it either. The real one may only work when henged, but why the clone one too?

Mar 13, 2019
The new update was released today on his patreon as early access, actually.
And for the last month he seems to have been looking for a new artist?
Been a while since anything was mentioned here though, so it was a fair thing to think.
Sounds like we need a hero.
I would but can't. Waiting for Jikage Rising on 15th but then again it'll take longer knowing someone has to crack the game again.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes