4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
I recently started watching Naruto so how far do I need to watch before playing this game, I don't want to be spoiled by the game?

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I recently started watching Naruto so how far do I need to watch before playing this game, I don't want to be spoiled by the game?
The plot of the game starts after the end of the series. So... You need to watch all.

Reactions: Rama999

pshnawnawman

Mar 15, 2018
Has the art style changed since this was first posted or do the people on the first page not know what the fuck anorexia is? None of the screenshots show characters that look anywhere close to anorexic.

Slayer323

Aug 26, 2017
Has the art style changed since this was first posted or do the people on the first page not know what the fuck anorexia is? None of the screenshots show characters that look anywhere close to anorexic.
It has changed significantly, I would say. If you had seen the old models, you would agree with what they were saying back then.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
In the old models of the characters, art was just that, very anorexic! Fortunately the art style has improved a lot!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
so... last I heard this game now auto-updates...
is there a way to find out when it updates besides opening the game from time to time?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
very valid question. I know you can get body paint clicking on the easel on the map but can't get her with enough lust without cheating.
also, anyone has an easter egg guide somewhere? the only one I know to find for certain is the dead racoon with panties

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
yeah, he added the need to have an email that is a patreon of his besides the code, it seems. safer I guess, they are supposed to be a bonus for the patrons only.

Reactions: Cybergreenwolf

YeezWeebo

Nov 2, 2020
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
Pls send the link or the code and the email to me too in private. Or anyone who have it

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Pls send the link or the code and the email to me too in private. Or anyone who have it
from what I got the email is the email of someone that is a patron. it will be checked.
so basically you are asking for someone who is paying to send you their email to use to pretend to be them. Even if they were willing to let you use their money, doubt they would give their email around like this.

Reactions: Salami120
Mar 13, 2019
from what I got the email is the email of someone that is a patron. it will be checked.
so basically you are asking for someone who is paying to send you their email to use to pretend to be them. Even if they were willing to let you use their money, doubt they would give their email around like this.
Wouldn't throwaway emails work in this case? Also I'll stick to waiting for cracked releases from this point on.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes