4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Omario009

May 6, 2020
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
Could you also please PM me the link as well? I would love to see all the things this game offers

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
Could you send me the code?

draphooce

Jun 18, 2018
can u give me the code and email pls

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
can you send me email :<

Azathoth

Jul 8, 2017
Mind sending a PM my way also mate.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Could anyone PM as well thank you

ReturnoftheKing77

Oct 5, 2020
Can you pm me please?

Bdelaware

Oct 6, 2020
Can u pm me as well?

hahahhh

Jun 11, 2020
can you pm me the email and code please?

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
What exactly is the context of that last image, with Hinata Sasuke and Shikamaru? I don't mind just seems weird for a game about enslaving people yourself.

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
would also like link plz

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes