4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Jorgitox123

Dec 30, 2018
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
DM

sai ganesh

Nov 10, 2020
guys I have 13.2 version of kunoichi trainer how to unlock the tsunade scene in ichiraku ramen shop is their any code please help me guys

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
can i have patreon email and code?
unless someone sacrifices themselves to share theirs, which will take some time and/or begging them personally, the easier way to get the is by becoming a patron yourself. you then use your email and the code tht you will be given.

ljkadb

Nov 14, 2020
what is the patreon email and code for version 0.13.2 kunoichi trainer on android device ? I'm obsess to get those clothes will you guys help me...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
yeah, the code is easy to get, but the "patron email" is the actual email of someone who is paying the creator's patreon. so, doubtful you will just get it easily.

but there is a cracked version. just be aware that when it updates, it won't be as up-to-date anymore.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
From what I can tell extra clothes to buy and a scene with Tsunade, for now.
Oh, and no drawings with paton names on the hokage mountain.

Oct 7, 2019
That explains the hype. From what I've seen on this site, people love their Tsunade. I personally don't get it. In a show absolutely FULL of great female characters (most of whom get shafted in the real thing, unfortunately) Tsunade is one of the bottom tier in terms of attractiveness, at least by my tastes.

Reactions: Sole
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes