4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

HyperionX

Sep 18, 2018
Sorry it's fixed
yo, all im getting when i try using this is a wall of error codes, but it could be that im being a freaking gopher and missing something when installing this :KEK:

Edit: it was me being a gopher when installing it. no error codes when i did a fresh save and everything!

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Uh.. how do I Progress to the Talk to TenTen that the task Karin gave me?

Everytime I talk to TenTen at the shop there's actually nothing to talk about

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
OK I have several questions lol. For context, I had to do a special start from version 1.2 since none of my saves worked. Does anyone know how to start the Hotsprings story line? I think Kakashi has to come back from his visit with the Raikage, but when is that supposed to happen? Also is there anyway to continue Sakura's route after the Evening Celebration? Again I think it is connected to the Hotsprings, but it has been several weeks for me and Kakashi still has not returned. Lastly, does Tenten's content end at the lake? Because I think I read somwhere that there is some jutsu that is unlocked after you finish her story, like the empty scrolls for the Sealing Jutsu, but that has still not been made available for me. If anyone knows please let me know!

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Just a file using this to patch the game because the developer removed hash verification
And no patreon only mod is not possible to download until someone leak the mods

Edit: Corrected Some Caps in the Function name
Yo, does the file give me access to the patreon mods like gallery unlocker or costumes?

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
Reactions: Bill8778

Witchesforeveryone

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, help, please. Looks like my game was broken somewhere. After this event i can't start Temari's route. When i sleep and then go to Ten-Tens shop, it shows only standart menu (buy or go away), and sailor mentioned in the walkthrough doesn't show. How i can fix it?

UPD: Btw, is there continuation of Karins quests after buying camera? Or it will be only in future updates? It's about cat from restaurant and some underground fights, which Karin mentioned, but i didn't find anything about them

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes