4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In future updates, will Hinata develop an affection for the MC and have sex without him needing to transform into Naruto?

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry but im new to this game, so can anyone explain this. I know that patron mod just for patreon but what is local mod?

Last edited:

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
maybe its just me and i can fix it but am i suppose to have to restart every update? if so thats pretty shit. if theres a way to fix a save please let me know.

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
Ok, anorexia, is pretty uncool, i mean, hey what you like, you like! But.... really?... wow!... thats not Sexy, thats even not Normal. Sorry when it goes Serious but, Damm.... This Character Models are not Normal.! İ really want to know what the Artist thought about, when he/She/it (2017 Guys, the thing who made this Games, could see itself as a Pillow and it would be Fucking Normal) created the Model for the Character.

Edit: Holy Shit i made this Post 2017........ Im over 2 Years a Member? Holy SHIT

Edit2: Its 2020 Jesus :O Holy Mother of Sex Thats Crazy :D
wow such a Acievement congratulations

HyskeaX

Aug 5, 2021
I just made the easter egg of kakashi and he sais my real name when i triggered the event, is it a coincidence ?

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
Does someone here have a solution to get around patreon code for the Android version of the game please ?
I can't access console nor can access the files of the game to paste the patreon code forcer in it (would need a rooted phone for that).
I've read every comment posted since the release of 0.16 and found nothing so if someone have a solution please ^^'

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does someone here have a solution to get around patreon code for the Android version of the game please ?
I can't access console nor can access the files of the game to paste the patreon code forcer in it (would need a rooted phone for that).
I've read every comment posted since the release of 0.16 and found nothing so if someone have a solution please ^^'
Download this modified apk its patreon unlocked

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oraguno

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
My game is bugged that I can't even trigger the Raikage sex scene now cause neither door will let me inside (still don't like that you have to see it). So, I'm stuck in the hot spring area and can't do anything.

stevedog38

Jun 14, 2020
is there a guide or walkthrough for the achievements, because I am stuck on Chunin, Genin, Jonin, kage, etc.?

stevedog38

Jun 14, 2020
is there a guide or walkthrough for the achievements, because I am stuck on Chunin, Genin, Jonin, kage, etc.?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes