4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ingredients don't seem to be respawning in the forest.

Am I missing something? I got four in the first day, gave them to her and then nothing happened.
I go back to the forest every day but there's nothing there?

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Im stuck with the only active quest, that I should talk with Karin in the lab but when I go to the lab she is not there and it says I should pump relations with ten-ten. what does that mean? I can only shop items when I go to her shop and nothing else

DevaProf

Jul 28, 2021
do mods work on mac? cause I am having trouble with it. I click download and restart, but nothing happens, so im confused

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Im stuck with the only active quest, that I should talk with Karin in the lab but when I go to the lab she is not there and it says I should pump relations with ten-ten. what does that mean? I can only shop items when I go to her shop and nothing else
I think it's how we help you find the weapons that stole it and we see it training in the forest but I'm stuck I can not activate it

Itachi3491

Feb 24, 2022
See use your cupboard cheats and go to items and get a fuchsia flower , go to Sakura, there would be a give fuchsia flower option, press that and it should automatically start another quest for you, it would be cheating obviously but i got stuck at the same point so i tried this and it kinda worked so yea

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i need help. ten ten is gone. i can't fine mei. i went to guest house she not there and i went to karin and no option from her

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes