4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Now it's on the second floor. Top right room
Thanks. I had no idea it was moved.
Does the third ramen not cause Tsunade to come anymore? That still isn't working for me.
I do have this bug about finding aphrodisiac for Hinata as well. I bout it from Shady and used it like normal, completing her entire line to the current walk naked but the progress is still there. Is it supposed to be?
Lastly, is there a way to find out how to get the achievements? I'm missing quite a few and don't know how to get them. I can't find them anywhere online.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Does the third ramen not cause Tsunade to come anymore

These steps haven't changed.

Is it supposed to be?
Bug.

Lastly, is there a way to find out how to get the achievements? I'm missing quite a few and don't know how to get them. I can't find them anywhere online.
There is no guide. I think you missing the fight achievements. Use cheats to start battle and win 20+ times.

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020

These steps haven't changed.

Bug.

There is no guide. I think you missing the fight achievements. Use cheats to start battle and win 20+ times.
I did Tsunade out of order so maybe that's why but she finally showed up. It won't do her becoming the new Hokage though. Her progress is stuck at "New Hokage" but Kakashi stays the Hokage. I even slept for a few days to make sure but it remained the same.

Glad to know it's a bug.

Yeah, that worked. Thanks. I didn't know the achievements were for fighting. I am still missing "New Record Holder" though but got all the others.

phantomhero218

Jun 22, 2019
Can someone please provide a detailed description of how to actually enable mods. I dont know what this menu everyone is referring to is, i dont have it, i dont know the correct location for the mods folder or anything else. all of the directions given so far are practically useless.
When you open the game, there should be a tab that says "mods". Go to that, click on each mod you want and click on enable. Once that is done, there should be something that says "reload game" click on that to refresh the game with the mods activated. As for the "mod folder" open up the folder where you have the game's folder and you should see a folder named "mods" with all the mods you enabled earlier. Hope this helps a bit

oni251

Jun 30, 2020
hi, can't really play the game. every time i open the inventory, trade, change map, train jutsu, error occur. any help?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Two questions. One is their patreon only content and if there is, is there a workaround. Two from what I saw in preview pictures there seem to be scenes where other guys are with girls. can these be skipped/avoided because I don't really want to watch other guys with the girls?

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
Is 'The rapist' event still bugged? day 130 still nothing at night..
This one took me getting lucky and seeing someone say how to do it. You have to end the night outside with the button on the bottom right. For whatever reason the walkthrough doesn't even attempt to mention that.

Reactions: Ale3

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
This one took me getting lucky and seeing someone say how to do it. You have to end the night outside with the button on the bottom right. For whatever reason the walkthrough doesn't even attempt to mention that.
It actually worked! Thank you!
Yeah, that walkthrough is very vague :/

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How to unclock ino forest scene?
as far as I remember, when you are doing another girl's quest but already has a good relationship with Ino (ok, so I technically only ever progressed with it because, she is kinda the tutorial girl), you will be attacked, progress well enough in the scene until you do a wrestling move.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes