4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Kushina: Enter the house opposite the main character's house. Morning and Evening.
Kaguya: Go to the restaurant. (not a place that sells ramen).
Do you have Patreon Mod? Please share with us. I love Patreon's suit. Please.
Neither of those two show up for me. I can't even click on the house opposite of the main character's. I downloaded what you put, put it in the game folder, and nothing changed. Mods don't seem to work for me.
No, I don't. I got rid of it since it didn't work.

Jul 8, 2020
Neither of those two show up for me. I can't even click on the house opposite of the main character's. I downloaded what you put, put it in the game folder, and nothing changed. Mods don't seem to work for me.
No, I don't. I got rid of it since it didn't work.
try disabling all mods. Only enable World Debaychery mod ver 0.7. Reset Kunoichi Trainer.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
try disabling all mods. Only enable World Debaychery mod ver 0.7. Reset Kunoichi Trainer.
The only thing I have in the game folder besides the stuff that comes with the download is that. Besides putting it in the game folder, are you supposed to do anything else?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just checking two things before I start is there Patreon only content and is this a harem game? I know it isn't in the tag but sometimes that tag is not on all the games.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does the update stop after talking to Mei and Karin? I can't seem to get the stair for the cave... Also how do I start the scene with Temari?

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
The mods seems working fine on the latest public version if you mean downloading the patreon mods it's not possible has it try to log on patreon api to dl on the server of the game dev
I can't get any of the mods to work for me even though I download them and put them in the game folder. Do they not work on windows?

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
I can't get any of the mods to work for me even though I download them and put them in the game folder. Do they not work on windows?
Did you mean patreon mods because other mods works fine you need to make a new save game I think and restart the game when downloaded

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Did you mean patreon mods because other mods works fine you need to make a new save game I think and restart the game when downloaded
I meant the other mods. Do you mean put the mods in then start a new game? I never did try that and thought it'd work with my old saves.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes