4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I like the game but I still believe that the game flow is broken. Hints are not that explicit and seems that some events have to be pinpoint trigger or you never get them...
I agree. I can't find Mei and when I go to the lab, my only option is to leave (Karin won't talk to me). So I can't progress and rescue Tenten. Am I missing something to trigger those events, or is the game just messed up?

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
Ok this game is broken. everytime I download a new version I hope it becomes easier to understand but it never does. I have no idea how to unlock the Raikage event, nobody can explain it to me no matter how many times i ask. The hotsprings event never triggers either, and now for the main Tenten storyline i can't even continue it because Temari and Mei don't show up in the guest house, when I try to talk to karin she will not speak to me. I have no idea if sakura's content continues after her confrontation with Sasuke, but no progress can be made there either. I feel like i am going around in circles and I have no idea what to do, it has really taken the enjoyment out of the game for me. hopefully a walkthrough is posted some day but I am done for now.

Jul 8, 2020
Ok this game is broken. everytime I download a new version I hope it becomes easier to understand but it never does. I have no idea how to unlock the Raikage event, nobody can explain it to me no matter how many times i ask. The hotsprings event never triggers either, and now for the main Tenten storyline i can't even continue it because Temari and Mei don't show up in the guest house, when I try to talk to karin she will not speak to me. I have no idea if sakura's content continues after her confrontation with Sasuke, but no progress can be made there either. I feel like i am going around in circles and I have no idea what to do, it has really taken the enjoyment out of the game for me. hopefully a walkthrough is posted some day but I am done for now.
I think you should read the discussions on pages 80-83

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
go to folder Kunoichi Trainer 0.17.1/mods
Where is that? I also downloaded that World Debaychery ver 0.7 mod and put it in the game folder but nothing happened. Same thing happened with the Patreon mod someone shared and didn't work.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
Where is that? I also downloaded that World Debaychery ver 0.7 mod and put it in the game folder but nothing happened. Same thing happened with the Patreon mod someone shared and didn't work.
Kushina: Enter the house opposite the main character's house. Morning and Evening.
Kaguya: Go to the restaurant. (not a place that sells ramen).
Do you have Patreon Mod? Please share with us. I love Patreon's suit. Please.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes