4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Something sketchy about this update. It wouldn't extract properly - it applied some kind of admin rights to the folder and the .exe refused to copy over to the folder, even manually. Had to make a new folder, move the game content in there, copy the .exe over, and then when I ran the .exe Avast flagged it. Normally wouldn't mind the Avast flag but the game's extract being sketchy as hell too makes me nervous.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Something sketchy about this update. It wouldn't extract properly - it applied some kind of admin rights to the folder and the .exe refused to copy over to the folder, even manually. Had to make a new folder, move the game content in there, copy the .exe over, and then when I ran the .exe Avast flagged it. Normally wouldn't mind the Avast flag but the game's extract being sketchy as hell too makes me nervous.
Yeah the exe just deleted itself for me and then when I tried to extract it again it said access denied...

It seems to run for like a fraction of a second, I see it popping up in the taskbar then it goes away and is deleted. There's no way AVG is that fast and it usually tells me if it deleted something. I'm certainly not playing this update yet.

Last edited:

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I finished talking to Mei and Orochimaru regarding the Arena, how can I continue the quest?

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
I have to "Talk to shizune at home" in tenten storyline and i dont know what i have to do exactly

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
At some point you get to get enter a map in the forest with a cave entrance and some mushrooms outside, how do you get out of the forest? From there I can only see an arrow to go 1 map north and that's it...

Nokedli

May 1, 2017
I did that and it didn't work. It says "invalid email or code".
Then I don't know why is it working for me but not for you. :(
I have been using this pat.code forcer from version 15.2 to 16.2 and it worked every time for me.
Let's hope some smart guy could explain this case.

loppietheog

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah the exe just deleted itself for me and then when I tried to extract it again it said access denied...

It seems to run for like a fraction of a second, I see it popping up in the taskbar then it goes away and is deleted. There's no way AVG is that fast and it usually tells me if it deleted something. I'm certainly not playing this update yet.
I don’t have any problems you still having issues?

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to continue the quest to rescue Tenten? I already talked to Orochimaru and Mei. I checked the cave but all that appears there is the Giant Spider.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I like the game but I still believe that the game flow is broken. Hints are not that explicit and seems that some events have to be pinpoint trigger or you never get them...

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes