4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
For new Ino, you need to sleep, after that pick her a long skirt and follow the special training.

SUKURU

May 13, 2020
How do I "improve relations with Tenten" ? I finished reading some scrolls for Karin, but when I go to the basement, she's not here, and a message says I should get closer to Tenten first, but I have no chating option with her.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Is there a work around for the Patron contend?
Anyone have the patreon code?
Yes and no. Patreon code is evaluated against some external server ( ). I suppose you could redirect the request to your own server. (Game expects 200 OK response, nothing else).

Patreon checks are performed by checking the result of _isPTR_() and/or the value of online_validated. The _isPTR_() function is obfuscated to load and execute a file named "core/helpers/c" which happens to be in sounds.rpa. It contains Python bytecode which I didn't bother disassembling but I guess its doing some hashing on the email and code.

Attached patch should set online_validated to true, make the online validation query Google instead and redefines _isPTR_() to always return true.

I suspect that it won't make much of a difference as you likely still need the Patreon content mods.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes