4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Here's a quick and dirty nude mod to make Ino, Sakura, Hinata, and Tenten's sprites always nude. Just drop the .rpy file inside the game/ folder.
Does this work with the current version?

And just to confirm, the extracted file goes in the game folder, not the mods folder?

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Hi
I almost finished all CG gallery, but i need to find Karin sleep in stuff room
Can someone tell me, when and how i can open it?

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Does this work with the current version?

And just to confirm, the extracted file goes in the game folder, not the mods folder?
Nevermind, I just didn't go far enough into the game.

You have to complete the intro and sleep in the bed that first day after arriving at the village, then the mod changes the sprites after that point.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Best Naruto games out there, I feel at this rate we may see the completion of the game for about 3 more years.
It's not there are moments like this
1652219689969.png
I got to see that first option because i went out of my way to increase her stats for several days after she was done collecting Naruto's blood, otherwise i'd appear as "??" without a hint to even slightly push you into going out of your way, that's not good design and is not only Ino the one with hidden options, Sakura and Amaya have some as well which can drastically change how the relationship develops but you're trying to find things without any warning, which sucks.

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
It's not there are moments like this
View attachment 1804539
I got to see that first option because i went out of my way to increase her stats for several days after she was done collecting Naruto's blood, otherwise i'd appear as "??" without a hint to even slightly push you into going out of your way, that's not good design and is not only Ino the one with hidden options, Sakura and Amaya have some as well which can drastically change how the relationship develops but you're trying to find things without any warning, which sucks.
Are you sure? Cuz even when my trust was more then 20 this ?? keep appearing. Maybe this answer closed cuz after it CC give her chocolate and you don't have it yet?

yhojan

Mar 8, 2022
Hola hay algun héroe que sepa el código y el patreon de kunoichi trainer de esta última versión

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
The game keeps glitching
1652397674749.png
On top of those things, i interrogated the thieves before catching them and went to the pond with Kurotsuchi before being told the location
...I'm still in the process of buying Tenten back
1652401331505.png
And i'm suddenly back to having dinner with Tsunade
1652401513246.png
Are you sure? Cuz even when my trust was more then 20 this ?? keep appearing. Maybe this answer closed cuz after it CC give her chocolate and you don't have it yet?
Basically what Chaos said, more specifically a cake
Have a gift in your inventory
Since i didn't pay attention but at the end it is mentioned that you give Ino a cake as a gift

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
to progress tentens story i need to buy scrool form shady guy at ichirakus, i was already at ichirakus so manny times day and night but this shady guy still does not appears

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
to progress tentens story i need to buy scrool form shady guy at ichirakus, i was already at ichirakus so manny times day and night but this shady guy still does not appears
Advance the story with other characters, it might appear as sandbox as you can advance the story however you please but obviously Sakura, Orochimaru and Ino to a degree are the main focus

Kezter-Kun

Jun 17, 2021
Uhm...Do you guys know how to use the console and get the special ramen without buying it on Ayame (I missed this part but i don't want to restart)

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Hi
I almost finished all CG gallery, but i need to find Karin sleep in stuff room
Can someone tell me, when and how i can open it?
Anyone? Also need help with achievements: Chunin, Genin, Kage, Ninja-Newbie and Ninja-Master. I will be glad if you can help me.

Eide.01

Aug 15, 2020
YEA! You managed to get around Patreon, I installed "Patreon Code Forcer" in my game and the activation sound appeared, the best way to test this was in an old save of mine. When you meet Orochimaru for the first time in Ichiraku, then there's a scene he talks to Karin in his laboratory, this scene is exclusive to Patreon's and even with this file the game still forces me to have Pantreon to watch this scene!
Ay bro mind sharing the software

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes