AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
All i have to say after seeing ur art Mate...

aEkowQ3W_700w_0.jpg

Btw Mate, plz don't fuck up our saves in new updates onward, doing same thing over and over is insanity after all.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
really dig the art syle soooo.. lets get this out of the way will this game some of the cursed tags?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
:unsure:Interesting although there is no "Harem" tag or content planned, knowing that Naruto is involved, there will definitelybe Harem-no-jutsu:p

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's a shame these kind'a games always fall back on using generic protagonist man, instead of using the characters from the series.
To be honest, I completely disagree in the statement. immersion for a "generic protagonist man" is much easier since it's a characters you "make" yourself and hopefully also nameable, instead of you playing as Naruto or any other established characters from the series.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame these kind'a games always fall back on using generic protagonist man, instead of using the characters from the series.
Truthfully I hate playing as someone else. I'd rather play as a protagonist I can adapt to who I am, what I want, who I wish to fall in love with, and build him around that.

If I had to play as Naruto (I wouldn't, I'm merely making an example) I'd have to play according to his life, his choices, and who he's going to end up with. Pretty sure his story has already been told or is being told. I haven't exactly started watching Naruto and I have no real plans to do so.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What are the chances there is actual legitimate romance in this?
Probably zero, since Naruto is not out of picture (I mean you see he is f*cking Hinata right?) we probably not gonna see any romance here and honestly thats one of biggest red flags for me.

Of course there is possibility DEV could remake game and done different plot etc since the game itself just bunch of texts and nothing more than 20-30 image it should be far easier than making remake for games with a lot of image animation etc.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes