Feb 1, 2021
Incredible art but that pay wall why would u do that in the very first version where u don't have much to show plus it would be great when u add animations cuz it 2022 hoping to see it flourish

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
never seen Naruto but the art is great. will def check this out after a few updates :)

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
the art loooks great
hopefully every naruto girl ill be in this game becouse the art is promising

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
The art is WOW but i'm not one of the graphic is all about those games. I need more i will test later of course ^^

Voxon

Sep 5, 2018
Just loved the art, I will be waiting for more content before trying out, but keep up the good work. Hope to see animations and decent storyline, if possible.

ReidtheWeeb

Sep 1, 2020
This project shows a lot of promise, the art style is excellent, the story and setup so far is superb, UI layout is aesthetically pleasing as well. There were a few grammatical errors here and there but that is the only fault so far

P.S. when talking to kamiko before the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there was a line of text that had still been in Russian and not translated so you may want to check that out.
P.S.S. as someone else had said be wary with the title of the game as you may get DMCA'd and your game taken down.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Well...Im kinda disappointed.
I like the art because lets be real, the art is fucking stellar hence I downloaded it as fast as I could. Even better since it plays in the naruto franchise. Whats its even better, we will at least interact with the adult version of Hinata. Probably more will be introduced if we believe what the Overview says.

However:

This game needs Voyeurism tag. Its not just a single scene but the MC you play wants that. It seems this is the main focus of the game. Not only this but the game somehow wants you do see them fucking. Not only once but also many more times in the future.
And no its not avoidable.
Keep in mind, the story started good since Hinata and Naruto dont sleep with each other because they dont have much time.
Hence Naruto sends a Shadow Clone to visit them and Hinata needs to hire a tutour, aka you...and then the game cockblocks you with this stuff. :FacePalm:

Im not sure ifs its cuckhold watching them bang and getting a booner since MC likes her but they are also husband and wife. I dont know, its Voyeurism for sure.
I thought the MC was the guy doing the naughty stuff, well which he did with Kamiko, but thats all. The sex scene with her was also a bit rushed but I wont complain about that to much. It is what it is.

Btw. If you want the full experience you have to support them on patreon because some sex scene will be behind a paywall like this:

tl:dr
got hooked by the art, got cucked at the end :KEK:
Not for me but wish you the best for the future Luna
Atleast she's not having sex with Raikage lol

Jun 13, 2018
Art style looks good, kind of wish we got a little more information in the summary regard this storyline that is mentioned but I guess that's for the game itself to tell me. The fact that we get art this good in 0.1 is a good sign for the future and so far it looks like all the comments are positive.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes