Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Atleast she's not having sex with Raikage lol
You forgot to say Yet ;)
MC likes to watch hot steamy sex with someone else and Im pretty sure it wont stay with Naruto only. Milf Hinata having sex without Raikage is a damn rare find and its not like this game had a manly protag anyway. You forgot there is also someone else here :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
You forgot to say Yet ;)
MC likes to watch hot steamy sex with someone else and Im pretty sure it wont stay with Naruto only. Milf Hinata having sex without Raikage is a damn rare find and its not like this game had a manly protag anyway. You forgot there is also someone else here :LUL:

Fckkk:sick:
I thought it just with Naruto Kun

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
The art is so good and detailed, but stuff like that requires a lot of time. At the same time you got the coding of Ren'py and writing to do that I feel like the game will go through a really slow progress.

AtomBomb761

Mar 12, 2018
Jesus Christ that art though, Ill be keeping my eye on this game. Really hope you guys arent the type to abandon this game after v0.4.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Well...Im kinda disappointed.
I like the art because lets be real, the art is fucking stellar hence I downloaded it as fast as I could. Even better since it plays in the naruto franchise. Whats its even better, we will at least interact with the adult version of Hinata. Probably more will be introduced if we believe what the Overview says.

However:

This game needs Voyeurism tag. Its not just a single scene but the MC you play wants that. It seems this is the main focus of the game. Not only this but the game somehow wants you do see them fucking. Not only once but also many more times in the future.
And no its not avoidable.
Keep in mind, the story started good since Hinata and Naruto dont sleep with each other because they dont have much time.
Hence Naruto sends a Shadow Clone to visit them and Hinata needs to hire a tutour, aka you...and then the game cockblocks you with this stuff. :FacePalm:

Im not sure ifs its cuckhold watching them bang and getting a booner since MC likes her but they are also husband and wife. I dont know, its Voyeurism for sure.
I thought the MC was the guy doing the naughty stuff, well which he did with Kamiko, but thats all. The sex scene with her was also a bit rushed but I wont complain about that to much. It is what it is.

Btw. If you want the full experience you have to support them on patreon because some sex scene will be behind a paywall like this:

tl:dr
got hooked by the art, got cucked at the end :KEK:
Not for me but wish you the best for the future Luna
Thanks for the quick and detailed review.

After seeing some responses to this post I don't think he saying that the game is bad, I think he just points out that the devs aren't very clear about what the game is about.
Maybe the tags don't make sense, usually with games/books/anime when you are transported to another world, you are supposed to become the Main Character, have your own harem and destroy the competition but that doesn't seem to be the case here
Of course, it's just my stupid opinion, I didn't play the game yet and you are free to correct me.

The overview is really small and doesn't really tell you what to expect, I guess maybe playing the game would help with that.

For the dev, if you're reading this, it would help people here if you were more open about the contents, not spoiling us or anything but maybe adding planned/future tag and writing a small and more detailed overview for the game.
As everyone else has said the art is top-notch (reminds me of the art of Seed of Chaos :HideThePain:) and can be a solid reason to play the game now. Good luck with the game and I hope I won't get abandoned.

I've put it on my watched list and I'll be here for the next releases.

Reactions: acondo and DaWolk

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the quick and detailed review.

After seeing some responses to this post I don't think he saying that the game is bad, I think he just points out that the devs aren't very clear about what the game is about.
Maybe the tags don't make sense, usually with games/books/anime when you are transported to another world, you are supposed to become the Main Character, have your own harem and destroy the competition but that doesn't seem to be the case here
Of course, it's just my stupid opinion, I didn't play the game yet and you are free to correct me.

The overview is really small and doesn't really tell you what to expect, I guess maybe playing the game would help with that.

For the dev, if you're reading this, it would help people here if you were more open about the contents, not spoiling us or anything but maybe adding planned/future tag and writing a small and more detailed overview for the game.
As everyone else has said the art is top-notch (reminds me of the art of Seed of Chaos :HideThePain:) and can be a solid reason to play the game now. Good luck with the game and I hope I won't get abandoned.

I've put it on my watched list and I'll be here for the next releases.
Depends on what you call bad. If you want a mindless fapping tour when you dont care who fucks who and you act more as a bystander then I would say its a decent one but short. Im not talking about what we have in content right now specificly, but how fast everything is established and rushed from scene to scene. With this stride Im pretty sure it will continue. (From my experience with such games). If thats the case the CGs are more interesting then the game itself.

If you want a MC driven story with options/story/immersion in the naruto world etc then its bad because it gets thrown out as you get isekaid into the naruto Dimension right after. The game forces you to do the one thing and one thing only and it dosent shy arround what it wants to be. A voyeurism focused game as a basis and perhaps have some options to do some stuff later.
Hence why I posted the ingame pics how MC found this hot, how he wants to see more of it and that Kamiko needs you to watch them more for plot reasons.

While im on board when people say its 0.1 version, aka first draft and we shouldnt judge it yet. However, what I saw and where the game is going (If you read the monolog of MC) it gives me red flags.
Hence I didnt gave my review yet and wait mostly like for 2-3 updates to see where to game is going.

In the end it started good with great promise, got worse with the Hinata sex scene and ended disappointing what the MC needs to do now. I replayed this game again because perhaps I didnt understand the goal behind it (The english is in some scenes not that good translated) but its just fetish focused more then anything else.
This counts only for people like me who are not into that cuckholding fetish of course. If people are into that then they probably found a gold mine with this art.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Depends on what you call bad. If you want a mindless fapping tour when you dont care who fucks who and you act more as a bystander then I would say its a decent one but short. Im not talking about what we have in content right now specificly, but how fast everything is established and rushed from scene to scene. With this stride Im pretty sure it will continue. (From my experience with such games). If thats the case the CGs are more interesting then the game itself.

If you want a MC driven story with options/story/immersion in the naruto world etc then its bad because it gets thrown out as you get isekaid into the naruto Dimension right after. The game forces you to do the one thing and one thing only and it dosent shy arround what it wants to be. A voyeurism focused game as a basis and perhaps have some options to do some stuff later.
Hence why I posted the ingame pics how MC found this hot, how he wants to see more of it and that Kamiko needs you to watch them more for plot reasons.

While im on board when people say its 0.1 version, aka first draft and we shouldnt judge it yet. However, what I saw and where the game is going (If you read the monolog of MC) it gives me red flags.
Hence I didnt gave my review yet and wait mostly like for 2-3 updates to see where to game is going.

In the end it started good with great promise, got worse with the Hinata sex scene and ended disappointing what the MC needs to do now. I replayed this game again because perhaps I didnt understand the goal behind it (The english is in some scenes not that good translated) but its just fetish focused more then anything else.
This counts only for people like me who are not into that cuckholding fetish of course. If people are into that then they probably found a gold mine with this art.

Hello, I hope this answer will not be difficult to read (I use Google translator).

As the author of the game, I do not want to spoil the further plot too much, but I can responsibly state that cuckolding is not included in our plans for the next updates.

The main character lives in the game for only a couple of days, it is obvious that he will not get everything at once.

We are for the story to move gradually and logically. This is quite an important aspect for us.

By the way, Hinata is not the wife of the protagonist, it's hard to call him a cuckold

Thanks for watching the project)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I hope this answer will not be difficult to read (I use Google translator).

As the author of the game, I do not want to spoil the further plot too much, but I can responsibly state that cuckolding is not included in our plans for the next updates.

The main character lives in the game for only a couple of days, it is obvious that he will not get everything at once.

We are for the story to move gradually and logically. This is quite an important aspect for us.

By the way, Hinata is not the wife of the protagonist, it's hard to call him a cuckold

Thanks for watching the project)
So are you the author and the artist, or is it a multi person team?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes