Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The main character lives in the game for only a couple of days, it is obvious that he will not get everything at once.
Dosent mean we have to watch other people fucking. I mean the game rushed the sex scenes with Kamiko anyway.
At least give the people to option to avoid such stuff.

We are for the story to move gradually and logically. This is quite an important aspect for us.
Where is the logic that MC has to watch other people fuck when he has already the ability to corrupt her with a single touch. The story has already plot holes from the beginning.

By the way, Hinata is not the wife of the protagonist, it's hard to call him a cuckold
Once again, dosent mean we should be forced see them fucking. Yes they are husband and wife but we as the Player will at some point fuck them and conquer her. Thats what Kamiko even said. However, since we are forced to watch them fucking for weeks because plot reasons is a cuck move because you see the LI getting banged.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As the author of the game, I do not want to spoil the further plot too much, but I can responsibly state that cuckolding is not included in our plans for the next updates.

The main character lives in the game for only a couple of days, it is obvious that he will not get everything at once.

We are for the story to move gradually and logically. This is quite an important aspect for us.

By the way, Hinata is not the wife of the protagonist, it's hard to call him a cuckold
Surely no one here wants a story spoiler, but it would be necessary or at least nice if you put the planned tags in genre spoiler on the OP and what content is going to be avoidable and what isn't. (as for the mc not being a cuckold, well everything the mc talks about gives the impression of that, he thinks and talks that it was hot to see her have sex and that he would like to see that again...i mean,thinking that when his mission is to corrupt her and win her over, it's quite the opposite )

In the overview it says that it depends on the player what happens to the mc in that world or that we will have a choice, but so far it does not seem to be the case a scene m/m/f forced on the player does not give the impression that we have choices and it seems that the overview was false,now if the overview said that the choices only affect how the mc interacts with the other characters and not the sexual scenes that are going to appear,It could be understood then that it is unavoidable to see these scenes and whoever is not interested in them can avoid the game,for this reason, it would also be good if you put a warning in dev notes if, for example, scenes that are necessary for the plot are not avoidable.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Looks great will keep an eye out for it, see ya in like 3 years tho when there's probably more to see.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes