Fahimvai

Aug 31, 2019
Amazing art! But what hooked me the most is the unique netori (or cheating) spin to the series. There are barely good games out there in this genre. I just hope the "mind influence" part is limited and it's the seduction part or skills that get the focus. Also hope other characters get introduced & be available for RO.
Looking forward to future updates, good luck.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
beautiful graphics, good musical themes, special mention for the piano instrumental, very pleasant! an interesting approach for the intrigue taking place in Konoha. happy to see where all this can go next !!! :) :) good job :)

Reactions: Momimop

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Well...Im kinda disappointed.
I like the art because lets be real, the art is fucking stellar hence I downloaded it as fast as I could. Even better since it plays in the naruto franchise. Whats its even better, we will at least interact with the adult version of Hinata. Probably more will be introduced if we believe what the Overview says.

However:

This game needs Voyeurism tag. Its not just a single scene but the MC you play wants that. It seems this is the main focus of the game. Not only this but the game somehow wants you do see them fucking. Not only once but also many more times in the future.
And no its not avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind, the story started good since Hinata and Naruto dont sleep with each other because they dont have much time.
Hence Naruto sends a Shadow Clone to visit them and Hinata needs to hire a tutour, aka you...and then the game cockblocks you with this stuff. :FacePalm:

Im not sure ifs its cuckhold watching them bang and getting a booner since MC likes her but they are also husband and wife. I dont know, its Voyeurism for sure.
I thought the MC was the guy doing the naughty stuff, well which he did with Kamiko, but thats all. The sex scene with her was also a bit rushed but I wont complain about that to much. It is what it is.

Btw. If you want the full experience you have to support them on patreon because some sex scene will be behind a paywall like this:

tl:dr
got hooked by the art, got cucked at the end :KEK:
Not for me but wish you the best for the future Luna
Yikes, im out. This is not what i thought from the overview and from the pictures. Wouldn't it be better to accuratly depict your game so that the people that like this content can find it and the ones that don't can avoid it ? I don't understand why so many devs are deceptive like this when its so detrimental to their own bottom line.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Well...Im kinda disappointed.
I like the art because lets be real, the art is fucking stellar hence I downloaded it as fast as I could. Even better since it plays in the naruto franchise. Whats its even better, we will at least interact with the adult version of Hinata. Probably more will be introduced if we believe what the Overview says.

However:

This game needs Voyeurism tag. Its not just a single scene but the MC you play wants that. It seems this is the main focus of the game. Not only this but the game somehow wants you do see them fucking. Not only once but also many more times in the future.
And no its not avoidable.
Keep in mind, the story started good since Hinata and Naruto dont sleep with each other because they dont have much time.
Hence Naruto sends a Shadow Clone to visit them and Hinata needs to hire a tutour, aka you...and then the game cockblocks you with this stuff. :FacePalm:

Im not sure ifs its cuckhold watching them bang and getting a booner since MC likes her but they are also husband and wife. I dont know, its Voyeurism for sure.
I thought the MC was the guy doing the naughty stuff, well which he did with Kamiko, but thats all. The sex scene with her was also a bit rushed but I wont complain about that to much. It is what it is.

Btw. If you want the full experience you have to support them on patreon because some sex scene will be behind a paywall like this:

tl:dr
got hooked by the art, got cucked at the end :KEK:
Not for me but wish you the best for the future Luna
This can be clearly defined not as just voyeurism but also the dreaded NTR. However there is a subtle difference with the many other NTR games with the fact that 1)Your MC likes it, so its sort of like cuckolding but their is no prior love/sexual relationship with said women your MC spy on, and 2)Your MC is planning to turn the tables and steal the girl from the original LI, which is also NTR but of the cucking/stealing someones love interest point of view.

So for those of you (us) that don't like NTR, might keep in mind that the game will eventualy change from voyeur/NTR on the MC, to a stealing girls from others type game. I actually find the spin the author has put on it to be a smart way to add NTR in a different way then usual.

As said, the art is amazing, so this is on my watch list, good luck dev with the game, and keep up the good work.

RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
So I see screensots name in Russian.
But I see only English in description.
And here is the Q - does the game have Russian version?

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
So for those of you (us) that don't like NTR, might keep in mind that the game will eventualy change from voyeur/NTR on the MC, to a stealing girls from others type game. I actually find the spin the author has put on it to be a smart way to add NTR in a different way then usual.
I don't see how it will change much seeing as the protagonist gets off on it. The unavoidable niche fetish is unfortunate and I probably won't play more... but it still has really amazing art though.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes