HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Had a question about this game. Are relationships canon for say NarutoxHinata or SakuraxSasuke? Just wondering how the MC fits into the world because if you're stealing Hinata or other women from their own respective husbands/boyfriends, that's pretty hot.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly, this is a nice forray into the Naruto lewd novels, for some reasons:

1) It isn't a FUCKING TRAINER or GODDAMN SANDBOX game, so automatically get some points in my bucket.

2) The Art is fantastic, can't wait to see the other characters in this art.

3) The lewd is good, fucking Mirai's ass was great.

4) This mistranslation:

screenshot0040.png
5) The art is fantastic

6) Did I mention that the art is fantastic?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Is there a way to unlock patreon content (other than subscribing on patreon) because not being able to see the scenes is really upsetting.

Dec 27, 2022
Is there a way to unlock patreon content (other than subscribing on patreon) because not being able to see the scenes is really upsetting.
for the Hinata training room nope , for the other scenes maybe , the dev checks this page out he was even here yesterday so all i will say is that there is an universal renpy mod that might be of use , but it doesn't unlock Hinata training scenes tho

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
look for the full save and play from there then from there save the scenes urself
watch from the load screen.

bigpapadoom

Apr 20, 2020
I would actually buy this game if it was a one time only thing. but having to pay 6 dollars every month to get the latest update is too expensive

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.17] [Cats-creators], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.17] [Cats-creators], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
isnt f95 a website for cracked games tho? why should be a dev be able influence/force us away from seeing the patreon scenes?
Technically, not cracked games. It's a semi-piracy website nowadays. Also best place to find games, considering even developers take this site into consideration. At very least the smart ones.

It's this little thing called being 'respectful' towards the dev here.
Because biting the hand that feeds you is never good. More so when there's so many abandoned games that people cry about, call it "shame that it got abandoned" but in reality it was preventable, if aspect of funding was secured.
Of course, the dev has to be actually doing their part and not be a shitbag who milks people.
Nothing prevents you from posting the game here, it's just a dick move towards a dev who is active here and actually delivers updates on regular basis.

While the development is slow, I'm not even surprised as the art must take serious time to be done.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord to v0.17.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes