Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.24 Public] [Cats-creators]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.23 (Android) :
Mega / (302 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.23 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (2 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update, please

Cheemsburger

Sep 23, 2020
Naruto just outright kill you when he spot you snooping in his office his pretty off character, even Sasuke would try to capture and question you first.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Some reason you can't use the other 2? I will see, but that is why there are 3 hosts.
WDHO gave me 30 kBps of speed, while Workupload gave me roughly 350 kBps of speed. It was my first time using WDHO, and I'm dismayed because of the poor speeds, while workupload is hit or miss, ranging from 30 kBps on bad days to 4 mBps on good days. Even after 5 GB of traffic, Pixeldrain remains steady. I did utilise Workupload to download the game, but I figured it was best to let you know in case someone else complained about pixeldrain:). My hero :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WDHO gave me 30 kBps of speed, while Workupload gave me roughly 350 kBps of speed. It was my first time using WDHO, and I'm dismayed because of the poor speeds, while workupload is hit or miss, ranging from 30 kBps on bad days to 4 mBps on good days. Even after 5 GB of traffic, Pixeldrain remains steady. I did utilise Workupload to download the game, but I figured it was best to let you know in case someone else complained about pixeldrain:). My hero :love:
Eh, if you use a VPN that could be why, I usually get max on Workupload, it's capped but it's always steady, and you can't upload anything above 2GB to WU.

I'm also one of those people who doesn't care when I get as I rarely if ever play it as soon as it's downlaoded.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Eh, if you use a VPN that could be why, I usually get max on Workupload, it's capped but it's always steady, and you can't upload anything above 2GB to WU.

I'm also one of those people who doesn't care when I get as I rarely if ever play it as soon as it's downlaoded.
You're lucky to obtain the maximum bandwidth, because I always get the short stick, and I don't use a VPN either.

However, a few other recent games that you compressed and placed on Pixeldrain were just deleted as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You're lucky to obtain the maximum bandwidth, because I always get the short stick, and I don't use a VPN either.

However, a few other recent games that you compressed and placed on Pixeldrain were just deleted as well.
Yes, I reuploaded most, it's because I uploaded them to someone else's pro account by accident instead of my uploading one. I don't want them being on their account they let me use to download all the stuff for F95 users to compress.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blademaster89
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes