Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
You have to keep in mind that the Dev(s) are from Eastern Europe, they have a different mindset then we have. They are more open/tolerant for fuckery. What we count as NTR, for them is just harmless stuff. IMO I dont think this will be a pure NTR cuckhold game and that the focus will shift at some time to corruption Hinata, but like in the beginning it will have cuckholding elements to that point because the game wants it that way. Probably like a very slow burn or what they call it and MC "cant" have sex, someone else have to and that is Naruto. Its lazy writing but I dont expect much anyway.
I suggest to wait for like 0.3/0.4 or so to see if anything got changed. I cant say what happend in the current build since I didnt played it after my first post.
Such a weird thing to say...

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Drawing is great, but going down the NTR route, which this is clearly going down even if it's not strictly NTR just yet, it's headed that way, is something you really need to be upfront about. Just be upfront about it, there's an audience for that, play to your audience so they know it's there and the rest of us can just walk away instead of being annoyed at the promise of something very different.
Make story choices... Erm if I can't decide that I don't really wanna be a little voyeur on someone who's going to be a LI for me, the MC then... where's my choice? Don't say there's story choices, when there's no story choices.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Art is great but the story isn't good enough to make it bearable to play for the pictures. I'd rather just look at the gallery with no context whatsoever than play.

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
While I appreciate a dev that gives regular updates to their game. I feel like I need to wait a few updates to have any significant story progression.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
While I appreciate a dev that gives regular updates to their game. I feel like I need to wait a few updates to have any significant story progression.
That is quite often the case if a game gets updated every 1-2 weeks. There is no real time to make "progress", but many users prefer to get the game updated every 2 weeks. I wait for like 3-4 months, otherwise it doesn't feel like the game would make story progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
For fans of Boruto and Tsunade, I am currently making a sex clip between Tsunade and Boruto. The clip will be available on the Patreon platform within a month or two. The duration of the clip is approximately 3 minutes to 5 minutes. It will be full of dialogues as well. There will be an expression of the face, moving the mouth and eyes, to have more fun. This is a picture It consists of 7 frames to make the movement more smooth and smooth. It is almost finished. For those who want to cooperate with me, please send me a private message. I am missing someone with experience in shading and polishing.

Also, my goal is not only Naruto anime, but various anime such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Kimetsu no Yaiba and others. There will also be a simple story and maybe I will make some anime videos serial.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For fans of Boruto and Tsunade, I am currently making a sex clip between Tsunade and Boruto
Should have been with young Naruto and Tsunade not with the shitty burrito that Hinata should have aborted with a rusty kunai.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma
Dec 20, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hey man, this compressed file is not working on Joiplay. The game's not opening. Can you tell me what's wrong?
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.
Moreover, even if you download the original version of the game, there is a slightest probability that it wouldn't work properlt or even at all on Joiplay, that's because devs tends to modify standard configuration and libraries normally used for a standard VN on Ren'Py, so there is a chance that maybe it will not work for you taking the original game. Is up to you.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Please fix the main menu boot after fingering hinata Downloaded the game for every link and all have the same problem :FacePalm:

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Please fix the main menu boot after fingering hinata Downloaded the game for every link and all have the same problem :FacePalm:
This is not an error, you have passed to the end of the update.

At the end of each update, an appeal is made and information is given. But this is the patreon version that suddenly hit this site. The author's appeal is simply not done, as is done for public versions.

Dec 20, 2021
Moreover, even if you download the original version of the game, there is a slightest probability that it wouldn't work properlt or even at all on Joiplay, that's because devs tends to modify standard configuration and libraries normally used for a standard VN on Ren'Py, so there is a chance that maybe it will not work for you taking the original game. Is up to you.
Oh okay. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes