Mac:
Mac:

Android:
Android:
Android:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ok let's add spice to this game let Mc Impregnate every Girl or Woman - I want Tsunade :cool: (y)
Lere is Adult Manga - I think Author's name is Naruho-dou somethink like that -you have Naruto Marrying Tsunade-or jungle party (Sakura and Tsunade-Naruto) :p
If someone could make Game from Adult mangas - it will be super good (y)

Jul 13, 2021
anyboy know where the save is located ? i bought the patron version and im locked out of all patreon content because i played the free version first and need to delete the persistent file thanks for any help ive already checked appdata under renpy and the local low folder , also deleted the saves from the game folder itself still no luck

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
anyboy know where the save is located ? i bought the patron version and im locked out of all patreon content because i played the free version first and need to delete the persistent file thanks for any help ive already checked appdata under renpy and the local low folder , also deleted the saves from the game folder itself still no luck
The save folder in AppData is called “SHL-1648077536”

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
AppData folder. It's hidden at C disk. choose last folder there (roaming or smthing like this). Find Renpy there and the game's folder in it.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes