Arigato3210

Nov 3, 2019
In changelog it mentions animations, so are there animated scenes because I don't see 'animated' among the tags?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord v0.9 Patreon version. I haven't seen anyone else share a compressed version of this update yet so please see the version I compressed linked here as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Compressed PC version: -

Compressed Android version: -

Reactions: lxh123

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
The link not working.Download just stops at 89% every time
I got mine by downloading only the game folder and the root folder (where the .exe's are). Something about the others doesn't allow for download. You can use the previous version of the game and delete game and root folder of it.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
It does work, it just takes forever. That link is how I was able to make the compressed PC and Android versions.

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
That would be a problem, i don't know of any game that have loli content and at the same time be part of Patreon's Ecosystem... Which makes me suspect it is strictly forbidden, all games i know that have loli content (even those who try to sell to you their characters are over 18yr old) are subscribestar and itch.io only... That would be counterproductive for the finance of this game.
I didn't say anything about Patreon. I'm saying in general the loli tag is very popular.

hidnight

Feb 29, 2020
Link to newest Patreon version 0.9.
Mega
Thanks for the link. The download speed problem people mention probably stems from the game being in a folder instead of an archive. Archive as a continuous chunk of data is a lot easier for any storage to handle them an assortment of files in a folder.

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Ver 0.9 public

Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Pc: #oWo-H3zVfTxKGar4fN1JIlG3imgtWhkcZdYDDT_A8Gw
Mac: #-lJMFEg0XmldKrC8vfx-EmBEpGsWzmxIW0BGaS2yY44
Android: #LGf28PedZqqLvdk6QzV8Bzz7Szqrzul2jaaLTK9-Bpw

Pc:
Mac: