RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How is the game now? Does multiple penetration, ntr, etc, type of things avoidable? Like is there a real romance or corruption with solo male (MC) and female content exist?

Jun 17, 2017
What are the corruption ending scenes suppossed to look like because im pretty sure i didn't get either of them, what are the steps for the romance route?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of Naruto Shinobi Lord v0.12.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 287MB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port of v0.12 based off the above compressed version.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Accuk1221

May 8, 2020
What are the corruption ending scenes suppossed to look like because im pretty sure i didn't get either of them, what are the steps for the romance route?
In the corruption path you just fuck hinata too, slighlty different scenes, the steps for romance are the same than corruption's, just the choice when is asked romance or corruption

Jun 17, 2017
In the corruption path you just fuck hinata too, slighlty different scenes, the steps for romance are the same than corruption's, just the choice when is asked romance or corruption
Interesting because when I tried picking the romance option I get the corrption route

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Interesting because when I tried picking the romance option I get the corrption route

In order for you to be able to take the route of romance, you need to follow Naruto and Hinata instead of going to Ayame. Then your protagonist will have enough memories with Hinata to take the more difficult path of romance.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes